November 2021 PS+ games

ziggypossum

I appreciate having Saints and Sinners and Kingdom of Amalur included, both of which I've heard good things about but neither of which I would likely purchase on my own. They may end up on the forever backburner like most PS+ titles for me (still trying to find time for Vampyr and Greedfall...) but I least I have a more realistic chance to try them out now. 

Kingdoms of Amalur is a great game that got somewhat overshadowed by Skyrim's reeking, cancerous presence vomiting itself onto the market shortly before, so it's definitely worth playing if you missed out on it at the time. The DLC for the PS3 version is also delisted, and Re-Reckoning includes it, so that's something. I'll likely give it a new playthrough, but skip the rest of the games this month.

I didn't know the Walking Dead game was VR, but this looks like a good month

9 hours ago, Stryker_Lives said:

Did some heretic just refered to MKX as OUTDATED?! I could agree since there is the XL version, but the game itself is still one of the best MK. 

Kingdoms of Amalur = Great. But these MP games I dont feel like playing.

To be fair MKX is very limited in PS5 since you can't send challenges or any faction thing.

I wish Saints And Sinners was made for non-VR I’d be more inclined to try it. I put my VR up because I never used it (as I mentioned before) and a lot of it had to do with the motion sickness it caused. 

I’ll try the nonVR games this month though, not sure if I’ll get to them right away. Might try to play the MP games first though jic they die really fast lol.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

23 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Those VR games have a total of 10 recent players combined on here, lol. 

And Zippy the Circle: Levels 11, 12, and 13 has 968 recent players. 

Recent players tells you absolutely nothing on the quality of the games. 

That said, this is a pretty great lineup imo. 6 games, and most of them look fun! I think the only one I probably won't try is Knockout City, just because of the grindy nature of the trophies. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 10:52 AM, starcrunch061 said:

It's not really that exciting. But at least there is a game that I can see myself playing, for once (and maybe relatively soon). 

I really wish that Sony would try out indies again. No more sight unseen ones (Dragon Fin Soup, anyone?), but there are numerous indies that could use a little exposure from the PS+ free game. They could couple it easily with one of their big games from 10 years ago releases that they love to do.

Indeed. I miss the days when I saw a Vita title on PS+, and support any love they show for people who have bought their other platforms.

I would be all for this. Some great games came from Plus back in the day. Games I wouldn't have otherwise played or even tried. This was especially true with PS4/Vita cross platform games. I think of games like Velocity 2x, Guacamelee, Rocket League, Apotheon, forma.8

There were so many hidden gems.

Now we get years old AAA games or MP only titles, most of which have tons of paid DLC. And which have already essentially been free, since the complete digital bundle is usually on sale for the same price as the stand alone season pass.

Best Plus game of this year was probably Operation Tango. I'm not sure what First Class Trouble is, which means it may be the only game of this list that I'll play.

I'd much rather they roll the dice on some smaller launch day indies, even if some of them end up being disappointing. Can't be any worse than the guaranteed monthly disappointments we are currently getting

• Like 1