Zombie Chronicles Edition in PS+ Collection for PS5

Hey guys,
I saw that the Zombie Chronicles Edition is part of the PS+ Collection for PS5. I'm owning the game on PS4 with all DLC except the last one which is only available thru Zombie Chronicles Edition. My question now is: Will I be able to play that DLC on my PS5? Can anyone confirm this? Maybe kinda dumb question but a friend said with exact same requirements he was not able to play that DLC.

1 hour ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Hey guys,
I saw that the Zombie Chronicles Edition is part of the PS+ Collection for PS5. I'm owning the game on PS4 with all DLC except the last one which is only available thru Zombie Chronicles Edition. My question now is: Will I be able to play that DLC on my PS5? Can anyone confirm this? Maybe kinda dumb question but a friend said with exact same requirements he was not able to play that DLC.

The answer is simple. If you can put it in your download list via ps5, then sure you can play it. If not then you have your answer too. If you own one digital version of a game then most of the time you can't get another version. but like i said if you can add to your library you can play it.

Edited by TheRealHardyBoy1