DLC trophies

Rejim

Just saw the game is on sale and thought to give it a go. Bit bothered that can't 100% for 2 trophies, but the deluxe edition is also on sale, so I'm wondering if any of the standard or deluxe edition have those trophies or it's something that I'll have to buy separately.

10 hours ago, Rejim said:

Just saw the game is on sale and thought to give it a go. Bit bothered that can't 100% for 2 trophies, but the deluxe edition is also on sale, so I'm wondering if any of the standard or deluxe edition have those trophies or it's something that I'll have to buy separately.

I actually just did a write up for this game. I'd highly recommend it as it's quite an easy game & pretty fun. It's definitely worth going for the extra trophies as well since those are just extra time trials that don't take too long to do. The time trials are all quite easy except one that has a pretty tight time but best to do that with the best car in the game.

9 hours ago, AdriWalkedX said:

I played the standard edition a few weeks ago and I was able to get the 100%. The DLC tracks are included in the standard edition, the Deluxe edition only includes a few Cars if I remember correctly.

Yeah I actually couldn't remember which one I got but I think what you said is absolutely right.

• Like 2