GTA5 PS3 Flagging Query

amurnin100

Sly seems to have finally taken a definite stance on RLTW and the level trophies, which removes any doubt there previously may have been. I am curious to find out if he even wants these accounts on the leaderboards at all anymore, even if the game was hidden. This was not a mistake by these users, they actively sought out a hacker to help them get these trophies. Most are trying to save their skin by playing dumb, but the vast majority of them will know that it involved hacking and CFW on the helper's part, which is pretty much the same as using CFW yourself in my opinion. It just takes less effort this way so it's even lazier.

You might call it very stupid to do this on some huge and easy to access Discord channel. And yes, some people are just a bit dense. I mean, I have seen people ask to have RLTW bounty's placed on them in gaming sessions here too. But that also very much shows how widespread leaderboard manipulation is nowadays and how acceptable that apparently is for a lot of players. It wasn't just a handful getting caught here, it's likely in the hundreds.

If you care about your leaderboard position, do you really want to continue competing against these obvious frauds? Luckily I do not give a damn about my own position on this increasingly meaningless ladder.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Seba_Racer_GT said:

Yeah I totally agree with your point, but the difference is that I have the proof that shows that I am innocent.

I guess it would be a lot of work for the mods to have to look into every single individual case.

20 hours ago, MMDE said:

"isn't your fault"

They were flagged because it was their fault.

I don't really know anything about this specific case so that could well be true, but I was speaking more in a general sense. I've seen a lot of cases in the past where people have been removed from the leaderboards and such for something that wasn't their fault.

19 hours ago, amurnin100 said:

CFW could be detected though 1f914.png

CFW?

11 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

I guess it would be a lot of work for the mods to have to look into every single individual case.

I don't really know anything about this specific case so that could well be true, but I was speaking more in a general sense. I've seen a lot of cases in the past where people have been removed from the leaderboards and such for something that wasn't their fault.

CFW?

CFW stands for Custom Firmware i.e. a hacked console.

• Like 1

Dispute conclusion (my case)

FYI. It was closed when i slept. I have to ADD HERE that CRT hasn't ANY EVIDENCE that I ASKED HACKERS for help what was REASON for FLAGGING me. I admit that I was and still am on Discord (Boosting Buddies) Server because I was looking peoples for HEISTS, not HACKERS/MODDERS (Just like for other games, NFS for example). 

My mouth were forcefully closed, I feel bad the way I was treated here. 

On 27/10/2021 at 2:57 PM, HuntingFever said:

The CRT ran a dragnet on a known GTA 5 hacker Discord Channel and so far they have busted over 2 dozen people for requesting hacker assistance with getting trophies in this game - I expect that number to increase exponentially over the next 24-48hrs. EDIT: 200 confirmed cheats were caught in this op so expect a lot of fireworks in the near future :). Now, where's my popcorn?

ah 200 confirmed that's nice i hope they are off the leaderboards

8 hours ago, bratMario said:

Dispute conclusion (my case)

FYI. It was closed when i slept. I have to ADD HERE that CRT hasn't ANY EVIDENCE that I ASKED HACKERS for help what was REASON for FLAGGING me. I admit that I was and still am on Discord (Boosting Buddies) Server because I was looking peoples for HEISTS, not HACKERS/MODDERS (Just like for other games, NFS for example). 

My mouth were forcefully closed, I feel bad the way I was treated here. 

You have a RLTW from newer than 2017 so regardless of what discords you were in you're going to be flagged unless you hide the game. 

Edited by JunkSkelington

It’s messed up how other people regulate what other people do. PSNPROFILES seems like a nice way to play a game and see what trophies I need without backing out of the game as often as I want to check my current trophy list. I could care less about leaderboards, first achiever, etc. I realize others do though and that’s cool.

What makes me laugh though is that people are getting their account flagged, closed, whatever over a trophy that they got in some fashion. The whole series of GTA is about jacking one thing or another. To me that is funny. However, I think its a shame that the system can manipulate the game, that I purchased, in such a way so that I can not get the whole effect of said game. This entity is about achievements, nothing more nothing less. As DaivRules stated, this site has rules to follow not affiliated with game developers or distributers so with that I do indeed apologize. I definitely do not want to add to anything negative while here. Thank you DaivRules for pointing out the error of my original posting.

Take care and peace out. 

Edited by icefell
Misspelling.

7 minutes ago, icefell said:

If someone wants to try and complete it then by God they should be allowed.

And they can. This site isn't affiliated with Sony and is just a internet trophy point leaderboard. People want on the leaderboard, it has rules to follow.

7 minutes ago, icefell said:

The authorities should be happy that their product is still being played after all these years have gone by. The authorities of this site shouldn’t be wasting energy on a game this old either.

The "authorities" that have anything to do with GTA V on PS3 (Rockstar) don't have anything to do with the members here being flagged for wanting to participate in this leaderboard. The "authorities of this site" are enforcing the rules of the leaderboard that people want to participate on. Are you saying all games 8 years old or older should just be free reign and exempt from leaderboard rules, just hack away and nobody worry about them? That seems to completely misunderstand the concept of a trophy point leaderboard with rules.

Edited by DaivRules
  • Like 2