Online Expert Trophies Question

Big-Brady

Hi for the expert trophies for each class e.g. Assult Expert Trophy do these get locked out if you buy the DLC (which I accidently did when I was trying to get different trophy related one)

Trophy Example

You unlock weapons by earning points in matches with the corresponding kit you select. Be aware that gadgets do not count towards the trophy, only weapons. You only need to unlock three weapons to get the trophy so it's recommended to go for the first three that require the least amount of points to obtain.

The three weapons are:

• XM8 Prototype (3,000 points)
  • F2000 Assault (8,000 points)
  • STG.77 (20,000 points)

But now all these guns are unlocked for me so am I locked out of this now? I can't imagine that a DLC would lock you out completely from obtaining trophies but I wanted to ask.

• 4 months later...
On 10/27/2021 at 7:57 AM, Big-Brady said:

Hi for the expert trophies for each class e.g. Assult Expert Trophy do these get locked out if you buy the DLC (which I accidently did when I was trying to get different trophy related one)

Trophy Example

You unlock weapons by earning points in matches with the corresponding kit you select. Be aware that gadgets do not count towards the trophy, only weapons. You only need to unlock three weapons to get the trophy so it's recommended to go for the first three that require the least amount of points to obtain.

The three weapons are:

• STG.77 (20,000 points)

But now all these guns are unlocked for me so am I locked out of this now? I can't imagine that a DLC would lock you out completely from obtaining trophies but I wanted to ask.

On 10/27/2021 at 7:57 AM, Big-Brady said:

Trophy Example

The three weapons are:

• STG.77 (20,000 points)

Maybe try uninstalling the game and reinstalling without the dlc because all of the dlcs have been free since the release of battlefield 3 if you go into the store in the games menu not the psn store

• 6 months later...