Voice of Cards trophy thoughts

4 hours ago, Lance_Prime said:

was there anything missable to watch out for? 

Nope absolute not. I thought there was something here and there but everything i feared out unlocked during my Runs.

The only thing i should be aware of are the Monster Stories. You have to kill every Monster multiple Times to unlock the second Page in the Monster Collection. You can also do this Later but as long as we dont have a List of every Monsters Location i would do it while your normal Playtrough...and since the Encounter rate is so ridiculous High in this Game most of it comes naturally.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, salty_kambi said:

there is 4 ending, you just need to load the save before the last boss, but you still need to do a ng+ for a new boss and a ring

how do you do the "wake up! Witnessed the game master fall asleep." trophy?

Maybe just wait a while? 

And about how long is the game?

What is annoying me is the Newfound Power trophy. I'm on the third isle in the northwest on barren tiles and the event with the doctor pops up rarely and when it does it hasn't succeeded for me. I've learned that you can get it with either Ash or Bruno so you can pick Bruno when the choice for Ash to take it becomes unavailable.

The only good news for people going for the platinum is that there are other needed events which trigger in that area that you need so you're not just grinding out events for one thing. Those other two being the rarities merchant which has the light and dark rings, and an event involving Frostarmour that can get you the Hero armour which might be an event only armour (not been in Vexing cave yet). I already had the armour as a "wind throws equipment at you" event in the third area gave me the hero armour, but if that doesn't pop for you then dropping the Frostmail in the hole and then lying when asked if you dropped the armour of light will sometimes allow you to buy the armour for 4,000, other times it'll just steal the frostmail from you so quit/load if it does that.

Well I ended up getting Newfound Power on NG+ with the ring you get (eliminates random encounters). Much easier.

2 hours ago, SoulNinjo said:

Where i can find the strongest weapons? 

I'm at the beginning of chapter 7 and want to do most things before I finish the game and go to NG+

Ash's weapon is gotten from the vender in Advent that sells it for 20,000. Make sure to get the filthy rich trophy before you buy it.

Ridis's weapon requires the northern part of the map to be unlocked and for you to find a memo that talks of "Dragon's nostrils". In the southwest of the island are some isolated forest tiles, the weapon is in one of those.

Mar/Melanie/Bruno's are in the final dungeon. Bruno's is the easiest to miss. In the floor where it is dark and there are spikes, it is in the southwest corner and requires you to go on two spike tiles to reveal the chest.

Ash/Bruno's best armour is gotten from the Knight side boss in the second area. Unsure what the trigger is to where he allows you to fight him but I did it after the Volcano in the third area.

Mar/Ridis's best armour is in the final dungeon.

Melanie/Ridis's best armour is gotten from the Island Hermit side boss in the third area. In the north part of the island go to the northeast end and you'll notice there is a small island you can't go to. The top tile there will have an event. From there go to to the northwest part of the island and you'll find a lone forest tile there which will have another event. Go back to where you had the first event and you'll go to the island where the Hermit is. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rozalia1 said:

Well I ended up getting Newfound Power on NG+ with the ring you get (eliminates random encounters). Much easier.

Ash's weapon is gotten from the vender in Advent that sells it for 20,000. Make sure to get the filthy rich trophy before you buy it.

Ridis's weapon requires the northern part of the map to be unlocked and for you to find a memo that talks of "Dragon's nostrils". In the southwest of the island are some isolated forest tiles, the weapon is in one of those.

Mar/Melanie/Bruno's are in the final dungeon. Bruno's is the easiest to miss. In the floor where it is dark and there are spikes, it is in the southwest corner and requires you to go on two spike tiles to reveal the chest.

Ash/Bruno's best armour is gotten from the Knight side boss in the second area. Unsure what the trigger is to where he allows you to fight him but I did it after the Volcano in the third area.

Mar/Ridis's best armour is in the final dungeon.

Melanie/Ridis's best armour is gotten from the Island Hermit side boss in the third area. In the north part of the island go to the northeast end and you'll notice there is a small island you can't go to. The top tile there will have an event. From there go to to the northwest part of the island and you'll find a lone forest tile there which will have another event. Go back to where you had the first event and you'll go to the island where the Hermit is. 

Wooow! Thanks!!! Now just missing 3 rings to complet the equipements.

two that are after Lightningstay Ring and the last one.

3 minutes ago, SoulNinjo said:

Wooow! Thanks!!! Now just missing 3 rings to complet the equipements.

two that are after Lightningstay Ring and the last one.

If you're missing two in that area of the list then that means it is likely the Light/Darkstay rings. For those you need to find the rarities merchant in an event in the third area. Any tile might work but I found them in the barren tiles myself, northwest part of the island specifically, just go back and forth between two tiles and eventually you'll get it. The merchant is the young woman one, not the old woman one. She sells both rings for 1,000 each.

The last ring is gotten when you start NG+. It eliminates random encounters when you equip it. 

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 7:34 PM, Rozalia1 said:

How do you get it? Does it just randomly pop up while walking? Can it be anywhere if so?

Edit: found the doctor finally once in the first overworld and picked the protagonist but it poisoned me instead of giving a skill. Been walking around back and forth forever since and it's not popping up again, just constantly the with the telescope events... What was your experience with this?

Edit 2: restarted the ng+ run and ended up finding the doctor fairly quickly this time on tree tiles in the top corner and then about 5 more times in less than the time I couldn't find it at all before. Still no dice on getting the skill tho, just damaged or an item. This sucks lol

Edit 3: And finally got it lol. I guess it ended up feeling longer then it took, a little over an hour probably. And about 20 encounters or so with the doctor I'd guess. If anyone is looking for a spot, in the first area in the top northwest spot with trees between the mountains the spawn rate was high. Also got the traveling ring salesperson a ton in this area if you need that

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS

14 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

How do you get it? Does it just randomly pop up while walking? Can it be anywhere if so?

Glad to see you got it. I had an earlier response before you did but it seems I forgot to actually submit the reply, sorry. The only thing I'll add to what you've said is that the travelling ring merchant spawning high in that area would be no help as they only sell the unique rings to them on the third area.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Glad to see you got it. I had an earlier response before you did but it seems I forgot to actually submit the reply, sorry. The only thing I'll add to what you've said is that the travelling ring merchant spawning high in that area would be no help as they only sell the unique rings to them on the third area.

Ah, I see, I never actually used the shop during the process haha.

Now I see I'm missing 4 monster flipsides ugh. Have to try and remember where to find em...