Bugsnax: The Isle of BIGsnax - free expansion (early 2022)

matigrosso91

Reveal video on the ps store under the bugsnax section or in your news feed If you follow the game. 
I’m looking forward to this! I was looking forward to the PS4 disc version being released for months and finished the game in just short of 2 days. Maybe 10 hours of gameplay ? had no problems catching the 100 bugsnax this time around ?

Bugsnax was great! Definitely excited to return to it :) especially with new trophies. 

As for everyone that didn't like it-> people like it for surprisingly mature themes between characters, story and big dark twist at the end. Kinda hard to judge a game after you played a game for 10 minutes and talked to one NPC, give it a go, it might surprise you. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Forunth said:

Bugsnax was great! Definitely excited to return to it :) especially with new trophies. 

As for everyone that didn't like it-> people like it for surprisingly mature themes between characters, story and big dark twist at the end. Kinda hard to judge a game after you played a game for 10 minutes and talked to one NPC, give it a go, it might surprise you. 

I liked it for the (I'd say Hitman-esqe ) way that you had to find the right way to exploit the physics engine to catch those little fellas in addition to everything you listed. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope my wife will agree to play some of it again to get 100% back :P 

I saw her playing this ... she liked it ... and i'm still wondering why ^^'

It did the same for Journey or Maquette or all those "poetic" games ... i just dont get it :D 

Hard to please everyone i guess :) 

Maybe the only thing in the world that everyone like is .. crepe ? Really, you know anyone who dont like crepes ? :D (ok .. not a video game thing .. ^^')

• Like 1

Thought this DLC would be done and out by now, and never had to worry about it because it wasn't getting trophies. Now apparently it IS getting trophies...again not looking forward to having to go back to a game I have no muscle memory for anymore. It's free DLC, so I can't complain that much, but this is a little annoying. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...