Bugsnax: The Isle of BIGsnax - free expansion (early 2022)

matigrosso91

On 21/04/2022 at 11:21 AM, emptyshelf said:

Deep Impact: Complete the adventure at Broken Tooth

Dapper Capper: Collect 10 hats

Live Laugh Hut: Fully furnish your hut

New trophies are available and are the same, not yet synced with PSNProfiles.

• Like 2

Anyone ran into a bug during the boss where the item you have to use (doing my best to avoid spoilers) clips through the wall and can't complete the last puzzle? Every other part of the boss fight is fine, just the final bit where it clips out.

I've tried going back to last save, warping out of the zone and back to see if that would fix it. Also tried resetting the game, but had no luck.

59 minutes ago, Lumpommer said:

Anyone ran into a bug during the boss where the item you have to use (doing my best to avoid spoilers) clips through the wall and can't complete the last puzzle? Every other part of the boss fight is fine, just the final bit where it clips out.

I've tried going back to last save, warping out of the zone and back to see if that would fix it. Also tried resetting the game, but had no luck.

This is part of the mission, I got confused too. Once you get past a certain bit, your item will respawn.

• Like 2

Yeah, figured it out once they'd released another patch. The bug was allowing you to choose the ball again after starting the boss instead of using the Cheddorbs, if you do that, the ball would clip out of the wall on the last part.

Glad they patched it quickly, but assume if you didn't use the ball again until the final part, it would've been fine.

1 hour ago, manicotti-o- said:

You've just gotta grind out the mailbox quests until you get at least one of every type of house decoration.

Thats what I thought but I've been doing it for hours now

https://www.thegamer.com/bugsnax-hut-customization-guide-all-furniture-requests/

above link will show you how to complete all mail requests.

Edited by Silocia
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, JaneAusten69 said:

For those that have completed the DLC, how long would you estimate for time to completion?

I'd say about 3 hours in my experience, granted of course you've completed the base game/platinum. A lot of the house requests will already be completed from that. 

• Like 2

can anyone tell me how to get the hats please ? 

got the house decoration trophy aswell as the story trophy for this DLC . but i have no idea how to get 10 hats

thanks in advance moe`

Edited by badmoses

For the roof accessory, focus on the missing items for each grumpus. Completing Snorpy's will get you a roof accessory. For hats, look where the hats are displayed at the ranch. You will see a picture indicating where the next hat can be found. Go there and you will find a random bugsnax wearing a hat. Then just repeat. I wasted a lot of time doing mail missions before I understood.

Edited by duboiszack
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, duboiszack said:

For the roof accessory, focus on the missing items for each grumpus. Completing Snorpy's will get you a roof accessory. For hats, look where the hats are displayed at the ranch. You will see a picture indicating where the next hat can be found. Go there and you will find a random bugsnax wearing a hat. Then just repeat. I wasted a lot of time doing mail missions before I understood.

I think you need to find the first hat on a random bugsnax without help, and then the map will show up on the ranch showing you where the next one is.

3 hours ago, badmoses said:

can anyone tell me how to get the hats please ? 

1 hour ago, jh7459 said:

I think you need to find the first hat on a random bugsnax without help

These are right, but just to add on to them the first hat will be on a completely random bugsnax. This can be in any area so you'll need to run around everywhere looking at every bug until you see one wearing a hat. Catch it and it'll activate the quest 

After that just look at the image on the barn in Snaxburg and it'll show the area the next one is in :)

Maybe I should make a guide ha

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Maybe a dumb question but how the heck do i start this dlc? I downloaded my platinum save from the cloud but there is no point in the menu. When i load my save i am right in front of fibo at the very end of the game. 
do i need to start a new game?

Finish the last sequence again and following the end credits you'll be back at the 'point of no return' in town.