What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

• 4 weeks later...

There's so many I played without trophies/achievements. I'd have to type down a list of at least most of them. On my phone at the time like a couple months ago I was playing Pokémon Red, Leafgreen, Sapphire, Emerald, Gold, Crystal, a couple Star Wars games (needless to mention that older Star Wars games are insanely hard at least for me), and a couple Mario games. This was of course all on an emulator I had for my phone.

Played quite a few phone games from the Google Play store. Those were fun. Can't remember the names though honestly. Wish I could.

This last game that I had played on a console that didn't contain any achievement or trophy was Dark Cloud 1 on the PS2. Had such a good time playing that game. I never really completed the whole game either 'cause I'd get too burned out on the game after reaching the 2nd village. When it was released on the PS4 I played it there too and got too burned out on it after reaching the 3rd village. SO! after getting burned out on the game every time I would get on I decided to stop playing it. It's also such a slow game.

Last game without trophies that I played was Suikoden, but didn't get very far.  I find that I need to be in the right mood to play things like that.  Last game without trophies that I beat was a while ago.   It may have been Persona 1 (I don't recommend it, but I wanted to beat all the main entry games before 5 drops).