What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

OzVIh3W.jpg

サモンナイト ツインエイジ/Summon Night: Twin Age

My DSi suffered through a lengthy period of just lying around and I started playing this at random to check out how well the battery fares (it's still going strong, so good~). Then I felt like wanting to play this again from start to finish, so I think I will do that. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Max654 said:

Is it a coincidence?! Even I play other games, I always come back to Overwatch PC when it comes new contents and Overwatch PS4 when it has new trophies.

It's just such a great game, I can't let it go! It's the first game in a long while where I actually want to be good in, you know? And I keep meeting new people there, which makes it even more addicting. :D 

Can't wait for the holiday event to start later today!

My last non-trophy game was last week (thursday I think), two GB games played on the SNES through the Super Game Boy:

v9dDME0.png

YxVECsm.png

Pinball Deluxe was a letdown (it aged horribly), Kirby's Dream Land was still amazing. Great little platformer.

In general, I'm often playing non-trophy games, mostly on the SNES - I've also created an event for next year about playing older, pre-trophy games. Old games that have been reworked into trophy games are allowed as well but the main goal is cartridge consoles :)

I was going through a few boxes in the basement for something unrelated when I found the cartridge of " Tiny Toons - Buster Busts Loose!", which will no doubt be my next non-trophy game.

Everybody's Golf World Tour for PS3. Released in 2008 it has no Trophies. Too bad. I'm good in it and have beaten the last Opponent. The funny Thing in this is that the in 2012 released Everybody's Golf has a Trophy-Set. Both are the European Release-Names. In the US the Names are Hot Shot Golf Out of Bounds and World Invitational.

I think Everybody's Golf is a nice Game, has lovely Graphics, cool Sounds and easy to learn controls. There are many Thinks to unlock.

Edited by Aurvandils_ta

4 hours ago, YuuMonMu said:

After beating the first Wild Arms game, I finally started playing Wild Arms 2, which I believe is a HUGE improvement from the first PSone game. But I do find it sad that this is so overlooked compared to the first and third game.

Wild%20Arms%202%20%5BDisc1of2%5D%20%5BU%

Wild Arms 2 is excellent, although be warned that, apparently, the translation budget ran out at some point. The game literally makes no sense at times; just wait until you start talking strange, incomprehensible philosophy with that lizard dude on disc 2.

Anyway, getting back to topic, I decided to play FFV recently. I always choose the Chicken Knife, but this time, I decided to go with the Brave Blade, and literally never run away in battle. Wow -what a great weapon.

12 hours ago, Strider-Falcon said:

Recent been playing Mario Kart 8 on Wii U, wow those HD graphics are really good. Great fun.

This post confused me because I thought the Wii U was only HD Ready, mainly because the new Zelda for the Switch would be the first Zelda that's made for HD. I guess the U never got its own Zelda though.

4 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

This post confused me because I thought the Wii U was only HD Ready, mainly because the new Zelda for the Switch would be the first Zelda that's made for HD. I guess the U never got its own Zelda though.

HD itself is just a term to sum up various resolutions and frequencies. Both 720p (the minimum resolution for HDready) and 1080p (Full HD) are part of this, like e.g. 1080i, too. The Wii U is a HD-console and there are some games that seem to run in native Full HD-resolution (AFAIK Smash 4 or Rayman Legends).