What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

• 3 weeks later...

114861-super-mario-world-snes-front-cove

Easy game except for that level "Tubular" in the Special Zone, died a couple of times.

Fun game!

Found all the exits >:)

SGNGBox.png

Extremely difficult game, but very satisfying.

Currently playing Donkey Kong Country 1, trying to find all the bonus stages in each level.

Edited by Primeape
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Primeape said:

snip

Did you play it legit on a SNES console, or do you have the mini SNES, or an emulator?

I played this for the I-don't-know-how-manieth time about a year or so ago on my SNES, which is still set up in the Mancave.

There's one secret exit I know to find but somehow can't get any more; the one where you have to float underneath the regular exit. Might be my controller's just too busted.

6 minutes ago, Cubone said:

Did you play it legit on a SNES console, or do you have the mini SNES, or an emulator?

I played this for the I-don't-know-how-manieth time about a year or so ago on my SNES, which is still set up in the Mancave.

There's one secret exit I know to find but somehow can't get any more; the one where you have to float underneath the regular exit. Might be my controller's just too busted.

Super Mario World, I completed on both my SNES cartridge and the mini SNES.

I have Super Ghouls n' Ghosts on cart but never beat it because it has no save feature. I beat it on mini SNES. I had to use saves and rewind feature several times. Game is really hard. 

Btw, what's the 2nd and 3rd image in your sig?

Edited by Primeape

5 minutes ago, Primeape said:

Super Mario World, I completed on both my SNES cartridge and the mini SNES.

I have Super Ghouls n' Ghosts on cart but never beat it because it has no save feature. I beat it on mini SNES. I had to use saves and rewind feature several times. Game is really hard. 

Nice. I never was into GnG but I appreciated the save feature in the Sonic & Knuckles port for the last generation.

Btw, what's the 2nd and 3rd image in your sig?

2 is Elite Dangerous, awesome game that I now have digitally thanks to the new EU PS+ sale. It's like a Space Flight Simulator. Last I left the game, I was on my way back from the center of the universe, on the way towards the center was the nebula from that picture. Elite Dangerous is easily the game I made the most screenshots in.

3 is forma.8, which will be on PS+ this month. I got it on Switch but I'll double dip on PS4. Picture is from pretty soon into the game.

1 minute ago, Cubone said:

Nice. I never was into GnG but I appreciated the save feature in the Sonic & Knuckles port for the last generation.

2 is Elite Dangerous, awesome game that I now have digitally thanks to the new EU PS+ sale. It's like a Space Flight Simulator. Last I left the game, I was on my way back from the center of the universe, on the way towards the center was the nebula from that picture. Elite Dangerous is easily the game I made the most screenshots in.

3 is forma.8, which will be on PS+ this month. I got it on Switch but I'll double dip on PS4. Picture is from pretty soon into the game.

I am going to check forma.8 looks cool.

I heard a lot about how Elite Dangerous is a better version of No Man's Lie Sky, thought it was a PC game only, interesting.

What Sonic and Knuckles port?

I am going to check forma.8 looks cool.

Even without PS+, it's not an expensive game. I haven't played through it yet unfortunately, big games keep getting in the way, but I loved what little I did play.

I heard a lot about how Elite Dangerous is a better version of No Man's Lie Sky, thought it was a PC game only, interesting.

It repeased on PS4 in June or so. If you found NMS boring, you might find ED boring as well but it's been made so much better... Graphics are cool, sound is amazing (though for NMS, props to 65daysofstatic), and there is much more of a sense of progression. But in the end, the core is still flying from system to system, doing missions or mining or fighting or whatever, that's something you'd have to enjoy. Elite Dangerous just sets up an infinitely superior framework. I have a big post somewher on my view of NMS vs ED, I could try to find it.

What Sonic and Knuckles port?

The digital one on X360/PS3. It had an instant-save feature like other SEGA ports, making the game much easier to get through.

Even without PS+, it's not an expensive game. I haven't played through it yet unfortunately, big games keep getting in the way, but I loved what little I did play.

It repeased on PS4 in June or so. If you found NMS boring, you might find ED boring as well but it's been made so much better... Graphics are cool, sound is amazing (though for NMS, props to 65daysofstatic), and there is much more of a sense of progression. But in the end, the core is still flying from system to system, doing missions or mining or fighting or whatever, that's something you'd have to enjoy. Elite Dangerous just sets up an infinitely superior framework. I have a big post somewher on my view of NMS vs ED, I could try to find it.

The digital one on X360/PS3. It had an instant-save feature like other SEGA ports, making the game much easier to get through.

I bought No Man's Sky on Day 1 and I really enjoyed it, except for all the crashing issues. But then I started reading all that hate (justified somewhat) towards it and the poison infected my mind lol. It's not that bad, but if I could go back in time, I would not have bought it at release.

Oh right, PSN has Sega games!

9 minutes ago, Primeape said:

I bought No Man's Sky on Day 1 and I really enjoyed it, except for all the crashing issues. But then I started reading all that hate (justified somewhat) towards it and the poison infected my mind lol. It's not that bad, but if I could go back in time, I would not have bought it at release.

Oh right, PSN has Sega games!

Same here. I loved NMS for the 60 hours I played before I got bored, but I hadn't watched any of the things beforehand since a short video years earlier. Once people showed me how much more was promised, I just couldn't forgive the devs. NMS is fun for what it was but so much more was promised...

Found the post :)

Same here. I loved NMS for the 60 hours I played before I got bored, but I hadn't watched any of the things beforehand since a short video years earlier. Once people showed me how much more was promised, I just couldn't forgive the devs. NMS is fun for what it was but so much more was promised...

Found the post :)

Thanks, bookmarked it for later reading.

Yeah in this case, ignorance was bliss, but like you said, once you start seeing the videos and interviews, the blood begins to boil...

But that's okay, one "bad" game mistake. This year we had so many great games release, it doesn't matter if you pick one or two bad ones.

9 minutes ago, Primeape said:

Thanks, bookmarked it for later reading.

Yeah in this case, ignorance was bliss, but like you said, once you start seeing the videos and interviews, the blood begins to boil...

But that's okay, one "bad" game mistake. This year we had so many great games release, it doesn't matter if you pick one or two bad ones.

As long as we've learned our lesson. I know I'm now reluctant to buy games day one from devs that haven't proven themselves yet to me, I'll now wait at least a few days to see what people are saying.

• 3 weeks later...