What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

Azur Lane, I am currently trying to build my reserves of cubes to get the HMS Howe in a future event in the game. I am also trying to grind EXP using my Japanese Fleet to unlock IJN Azuma as fast as possible since I want to start using my British Fleet to gather EXP to unlock HMS Cheshire.

• 5 months later...

Not sure if this meets the letter of the topic, but it meets the spirit -

I've been putting a lot of time into the Escalation missions in Hitman 3 (The legacy stuff from 1 & 2) - there are trophies for the game, but none for any of these missions, and most are much harder than anything in the main game, but my god, they are so satisfying to beat!

Fortnite - The battle royale version of it.

I've become weirdly hooked on it over the past 7 months and there's been varying levels of shame and pride since then. Came to a head recently when they added a challenge wherein if you killed the Predator on the map, you unlocked the skin of it. I was in the process of downloading the game to my computer so I could set up easy lobbies when I decided to play a squad game to pass the time.

Killed Predator, got the skin and went on to win the game. Realised that I've become good at a game that I only got into because Captain America was added and there wasn't much else to do in Covid/Lockdown UK.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

So I went on a bit of buying spree recently, buying up all the old PS1 wrestling games I could find that I didn't have (already owned Smackdown 1 and 2). I bought:

Power Move Pro Wrestling
ECW Hardcore Revolution

ECW Anarchy Rulz 

WCW vs. The World

WCW Nitro

WCW/nWo Thunder

WCW Mayhem

WCW Backstage Assault

WWF Warzone

WWF Attitude 

So I played all of these a little bit just to make sure they worked, they were more for my collection than to put extensive time into.

So the last game without trophies I put actual ample time into was WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth. Replayed Season Mode again for the first time since like 2002. The game is still a blast to play. Playing this is kind of what lead to me wanting to buy all the old PS1 games since I had recently bought all the Smackdown/SvR games on PS2.

If we're talking something more modern without trophies, we know that's harder to come by. But it was that prologue game to Life is Strange 2, The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit. But that was back in like 2019.