What is the last game without trophies you have played?

LabwisCheesecake

• 2 weeks later...

One of my favorite Assassin's Creed games in the series

Yes I really enjoy the original Assassins Creed as well. I find that with a lot of games, the first game made is the best or one of the best. I think the developers try to go to far, adding things to games that aren't really necessary.

Yes I really enjoy the original Assassins Creed as well. I find that with a lot of games, the first game made is the best or one of the best. I think the developers try to go to far, adding things to games that aren't really necessary.

I agree with you on that for the most part. For example with Call of Duty: Ghosts. I had always enjoyed the previous Call of Duty games but for some reason, I cannot bring myself to like it. And other times, I like the second game better than the first one such as Advance Wars 2.  

• Like 1

I agree with you on that for the most part. For example with Call of Duty: Ghosts. I had always enjoyed the previous Call of Duty games but for some reason, I cannot bring myself to like it. And other times, I like the second game better than the first one such as Advance Wars 2.  

When the second game is better it makes me happy thinking they actually know what would've made the game more fun. But it seems that a lot more companies are becoming more "ass backwards" when it comes to sequels, such as Resident Evil 6. RE4 was really fun bringing the game into an more action approach, and RE5 is forgiven with the Co-op because they wanted to try something out. But RE6...i dunno what about it but its my least favorite "numbered" (0-6) Resident Evil game.