Tip for Burning Vengeance

I had a hard time to get this trophy.

You need to use Execution on a burning Berserker.

There are 3 ways :

1) If you do it the "normal" way with the ability Execution (every 8 consecutive hits) on a burning Berserker, then it's quite hard.

I tried many times, but it didn't work for me.

2) You can also use the Double Charge ability to use Fire Arrow (need 8 Hit Streak) on a Berserker to burn it and then try to Execute it before the fire stop.

I think it's more harder.

3) I used the ability Wraith Execution. When used, it allow the player to freely Execute any enemies during a limited time.

I found a Berserker near a fire camp, killed all enemies around, used the ability to freely execute enemies, grabbed the Berserker, throw the Berserker in the fire camp to make it burn, finally directly execute the burning Berserker thanks to the ability.

It's better to kill all others enemies or they might come between you and the Berserker.

• 3 months later...

I ultimately ended up getting it with the bow method. Had double execution and the 5 hit upgrade. Find any berserker with another orc nearby, use flurry on the other orc to get 5 combo, then just fire a fire arrow on the berserkers leg (so he doesn't die by accident) and immediately execute afterwards. I read on a steam forum, that some sword runes might also affect getting it, so I removed all my epic ones (and surely enough I got it right after), but I think you also just have to be lightning fast with the execution for it to count.