Autopop PS5 > PS4 > PS5

Anke

4 hours ago, Anke said:

Seeing as though we have cross-save has anyone found they can autopop trophies across PS4 and PS5?

If everything saves to your Ubisoft account it should pop them, no?

All Ubi cloud games require actual work, they aren't straight autopops. So you'll still be putting the work in twice which sucks and kinda defeats the purpose.

5 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

All Ubi cloud games require actual work, they aren't straight autopops. So you'll still be putting the work in twice which sucks and kinda defeats the purpose.

Not true, I know that Rainbow Six Siege is actually a fully autopop in both ways :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, YesImAPwnda said:

Not true, I know that Rainbow Six Siege is actually a fully autopop in both ways :)

Siege isn't a Cloud save based game....it's online server based, so.. yeah...

The ones I'm talking about with actual Cloud features are

Valhalla

Fenyx Rising

Watch Dogs Legion

Far Cry 6

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Siege isn't a Cloud save based game....it's online server based, so.. yeah...

The ones I'm talking about with actual Cloud features are

Valhalla

Fenyx Rising

Watch Dogs Legion

Far Cry 6

but...cloud save is server based :D
AFAIK you can't upload a game save to the ubi servers with riders republic, it's always saved on their server.

• Like 2

Nothing autopops directly, but almost everything pops off redoing actions. The only two that don't seem to are:

15 Landmarks - Activating an already discovered landmark doesn't trigger this, I had thankfully saved the final one just in case to check this.

Weekly MP Level 2 - Seems you have to actually reach level 2 to trigger this, leveling up again above 2 doesn't trigger it, so you'd have to wait until the weekly reset to earn it. 

Everything else just seems like redo X once and it triggers it. I've not finished the longest grind stuff, but I doubt any of the stuff I'm missing wouldn't work this way and just pop by redoing one event on the other version. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gage said:

Nothing autopops directly, but almost everything pops off redoing actions. The only two that don't seem to are:

15 Landmarks - Activating an already discovered landmark doesn't trigger this, I had thankfully saved the final one just in case to check this.

Weekly MP Level 2 - Seems you have to actually reach level 2 to trigger this, leveling up again above 2 doesn't trigger it, so you'd have to wait until the weekly reset to earn it. 

Everything else just seems like redo X once and it triggers it. I've not finished the longest grind stuff, but I doubt any of the stuff I'm missing wouldn't work this way and just pop by redoing one event on the other version. 

That's good to know, I'm quite enjoying this anyway so don't mind redoing everything once at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Aggersberg said:

Any updates?

I had to unlink my ubi account and link to a new one to get the landmark trophy again on ps4… basically it resets everything só u have to discover all 15 again… after completed you can link your original ubi account and all progress Will be there don’t worry

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30. 11. 2021 at 0:09 AM, cxrs17 said:

I had to unlink my ubi account and link to a new one to get the landmark trophy again on ps4… basically it resets everything só u have to discover all 15 again… after completed you can link your original ubi account and all progress Will be there don’t worry

How and where did you unlink your account? 

• 1 year later...
On 15/12/2021 at 5:53 PM, cxrs17 said:

Just go on a computer to ubisoft connect and unlink your psn account from there

I lost access to the email I use in my Ubisoft Account so I'm completely f*cked? Just asking before I regret starting the PS4 version of the game. 

I have my PSN account liked to that Ubisoft account that I cannot access. 

12 minutes ago, fresquinho said:

I lost access to the email I use in my Ubisoft Account so I'm completely f*cked? Just asking before I regret starting the PS4 version of the game. 

I have my PSN account liked to that Ubisoft account that I cannot access. 

I had a similar problem and contacted Ubisoft support via chat... the agent I got was surprisingly helpful and restored access to my Ubisoft account in about 15 minutes.

Everyone's circumstances are different, and there's definitely a luck of the draw in which agent you get, but it may be worth a shot.

Edit: They've cut back their available online chat hours by quite a bit (it's only available for like two hours a day or something), which was a pain to work around. Other than that, it worked for me.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

I had a similar problem and contacted Ubisoft support via chat... the agent I got was surprisingly helpful and restored access to my Ubisoft account in about 15 minutes.

Everyone's circumstances are different, and there's definitely a luck of the draw in which agent you get, but it may be worth a shot.

Edit: They've cut back their available online chat hours by quite a bit (it's only available for like two hours a day or something), which was a pain to work around. Other than that, it worked for me.

I wanted to THANK YOU SO F*CKING MUCH for replying to me. Because of you I tried to chat with the employee at Ubisoft Support and the guy WAS AMAZING to me. What a splendid employee, that dude deserves everything in life for helping me with this and being so nice. I explained all that was happening to me and he asked for a lot of photos/screenshots to prove I am the owner of both Ubisoft AND PSN accounts, I sent them all pics necessary and he changed the old email to my new one that I use nowadays. 

I had to explain him that I was a stupid kid ten years ago when I created the account so I completely forgot all details about that old email. He was so nice! Because of him I can now start the PS4 version of RR, I will do the trophies that require an action to trigger them and then I will have to collect ALL COLLECTIBLES unfortunately but it's better than being completely locked out of the platinum because of this Ubisoft Connect account bullsh*t!

THANK YOU.

• Like 1