MikeCheck--

3 of PSVR's Best Games Are Free with PS Plus (November 2021)

25 posts in this topic

I'm super excited because I don't own any of them, and I've wanted to play Saints and Sinners for a while, but it was always a bit too expensive. 

Until You Fall also looks fantastic. How difficult is the plat if anyone has gone for it?

Nice, I was expecting to have all 3 since I have almost a hundred PSVR games. Have only Until You Fall so is very nice. Great choices made by Sony if this is true. 

4 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

I'm super excited because I don't own any of them, and I've wanted to play Saints and Sinners for a while, but it was always a bit too expensive. 

Until You Fall also looks fantastic. How difficult is the plat if anyone has gone for it?

Saints & Sinners is easily top three PSVR games of all time. You will not regret playing it. The Persistence had me shivering in me timbers, and Until You Fall has positive reviews. The Platinum is another story. It, right now is somewhat broken (but obtainable), see the workaround here:

1 minute ago, HuntingFever said:

I believe the Persistence now has optional VR instead of it being mandatory 🤔.

Yes, the developers launched the game as VR only, but later added flat mode to their game. Highly recommend everyone give this game a try this Halloween season! 💀

All kills based trophies in Until You Fall need to be gotten in a single session cause the glitch causes the trophy caunter to reset if you close the game. Devs seem to be ignoring the trophy as far as I know. Maybe that changes if it comes to plus. 

Edited by Prometheous101

Nice! Will need to snag these. Really wanted to play TWD game but never pulled the trigger at higher price points. 

Nice selection of games for sure! All three seem to be highly regarded everywhere I've looked.

Really surprised that I have all three but haven't played them... maybe this should be a lesson for me to stop buying games on sales if I'm not going to play them at the time :P 

Oh boy, can't wait. I don't have much time and space to play right now with a 1 year old walking here and there, but I'll play S&S for sure!

Edited by breakXedge

14 minutes ago, breakXedge said:

Oh boy, can't wait. I don't have much time and space to play right now with a 1 year old walking here and there, but I'll play S&S for sure!

Lmao I felt that. I have an 8 week old and I'm lucky to get a few hours of gaming in a week! 

can't wait for these, I love when Sony shows love to the VR users

I'm never a Plus member so I forget how it works... if a Plus member that shares the same system downloads a free Plus game, can another account on that system play it as well or does that account have to have an active Plus membership too?

Edited by MrTacoNinja

The Persistence without VR is a little wierd.

I bought it way back and shook off the digital dust today to give it a go see if I'm prepared to do a guide for it.

Even though you can play without VR, the pace and interactions and stuff are still sorta VR based, it does feel weird and I think is gonna take some getting used to. 

Interactions take a while and combat isn't very fluid, you cant run either and ur character is very slow for a FPS type combat game, all still VR configured sort off, but now flat screen based.

I need to give it more time yet but I wish they made it more controller/flat screen friendly which they said they did, but didn't really except for making it 'flat screen'.

Anybody else played it without VR and with VR, what did you think to it??

Edited by Optinooby

14 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I'm never a Plus member so I forget how it works... if a Plus member that shares the same system downloads a free Plus game, can another account on that system play it as well or does that account have to have an active Plus membership too?

PS+ owner needs to have that ps4/ps5 as Primary console to share everything that account owns digitaly. You get everything that account has exept cloud storage, thats only for the plus subscriber.

I was able to bump a PS VR off someone - for $50!!!! - (Gran Turismo Bundle) from Craigslist. Perfect timing on the my/Universe's powers part 🤑

Been on the fence for VR for awhile but it's looking good. Can't wait to try these games!

1 hour ago, the_real_culture said:

I was able to bump a PS VR off someone - for $50!!!! - (Gran Turismo Bundle) from Craigslist. Perfect timing on the my/Universe's powers part 1f911.png

Been on the fence for VR for awhile but it's looking good. Can't wait to try these games!

Dude, I don't care what anybody says, VR takes gaming to a whole other level and makes even the lamest of games enjoyable. I sincerely doubt you'll be disappointed. I highly recommend these games (in no particular order) when you're able to buy them:

1) Skyrim

2) Astro Bot Rescue Mission

3) Moss

4) Blood & Truth

13 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Dude, I don't care what anybody says, VR takes gaming to a whole other level and makes even the lamest of games enjoyable. I sincerely doubt you'll be disappointed. I highly recommend these games (in no particular order) when you're able to buy them:

I love when I see MrTacoNinja and I agreeing on topics. Couldn't agree more, I'd have to add Superhot VR into that mix as well as Saints & Sinners. Shamefully plug my trophy guide here 😉

1 hour ago, the_real_culture said:

I was able to bump a PS VR off someone - for $50!!!! Been on the fence for VR for awhile but it's looking good. Can't wait to try these games!

You're going to fall in love with VR gaming, just be sure to start with the correct game and ease yourself into it, 15 minute sessions to adjust to any VR motion sickness you MIGHT have. Amazing deal for a headset! 

19 hours ago, Optinooby said:

The Persistence:

Anybody else played it without VR and with VR, what did you think to it??

I played it both ways and didn't find any difficulty transitioning from one mode to the other :)

Edited by MikeCheck--

4 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I love when I see MrTacoNinja and I agreeing on topics. Couldn't agree more, I'd have to add Superhot VR into that mix as well as Saints & Sinners. Shamefully plug my trophy guide here 1f609.png

You're going to fall in love with VR gaming, just be sure to start with the correct game and ease yourself into it, 15 minute sessions to adjust to any VR motion sickness you MIGHT have. Amazing deal for a headset! 

I played it both ways and didn't find any difficulty transitioning from one mode to the other :)

Is The Persistence an annoying and difficult game?

38 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Is The Persistence an annoying and difficult game?

Starts out difficult (it's a rogue-lite) but gets easier as you progress and upgrade things. If you die, you have to start the level all over and each level / floor is randomized each run. It's a ton of fun!

12 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

If you die, you have to start the level all over and each level / floor is randomized each run. It's a ton of fun!

^This doesn't sound fun to me at all. It sounds very annoying, lol. I'll try it on a different account but I'll likely skip it entirely on my main. 

You seems to know pretty well about Vr games

So this games are this good?

I m happy to hear that,i don't have too much money to spent on vr games,like Ricky and Morty looks cool but i can't spent one day of work in a 3 hour plat( this on the lowest price on this promotion)

I played astro bot and found amazing extremely fun, another good game that i loved was paranormal activity,by how much scare it can be,i played that shit at 3 am and was screaming like a little girl  😂

game is terrifying and immersive

I will shurely try this free games out

Indeed they are, now if Sony could just sell the PSVR unit for less than $300 I might get to try them.

16 hours ago, AmazingNoeder said:

You seems to know pretty well about Vr games

So this games are this good?

The games offered are some of the best on the PSVR. No cheap titles here.