Any way to trade/boost kills in this game?

I just need the hand grenade ones, but they're too hard to do in public matchmaking, there is a grenade that can be rented and its radius is greater than 5 meters, but even so this solo grind is unfeasible. Tips?

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, man08071983 said:

On top of that it popped for me at 150 grenade kills. What I did was only use grenades and get killed afterwards to spawn again with grenades, it is a huge pain to do. But I got as lucky as getting up to 10 grenade kills in a match. 

I recently got my ?, that trophy was a huge pain in the ass. the grenades just don't work as they should, I would probably have killed double or triple the number of players if they exploded correctly, or dealt damage correctly. I had some lucky matches where I killed big numbers, some double kills, and other matches where merely 1 kill in 15 minutes, depressing. Answer to topic is: maybe you can boost by playing as a squad, often your partner will be paired with an enemy team (because of matchmaking incompetence) and then you can communicate and meet. I don't think it's worth meeting, though, and communication must be difficult. good luck to anyone who wants to try this method.

the game was progressively getting harder for ?, 10 minute games became 15, the damage required to kill was increased, zombies smarter, games locked after 5m, etc. shortly after launch, it was possible to enter games in less than a minute and have a win counted, nowadays not anymore. my point: get your wins as soon as possible.