kevao97

Any way to trade/boost kills in this game?

5 posts in this topic

I just need the hand grenade ones, but they're too hard to do in public matchmaking, there is a grenade that can be rented and its radius is greater than 5 meters, but even so this solo grind is unfeasible. Tips?

On top of that it popped for me at 150 grenade kills. What I did was only use grenades and get killed afterwards to spawn again with grenades, it is a huge pain to do. But I got as lucky as getting up to 10 grenade kills in a match. 

3 hours ago, man08071983 said:

On top of that it popped for me at 150 grenade kills. What I did was only use grenades and get killed afterwards to spawn again with grenades, it is a huge pain to do. But I got as lucky as getting up to 10 grenade kills in a match. 

I recently got my 💯, that trophy was a huge pain in the ass. the grenades just don't work as they should, I would probably have killed double or triple the number of players if they exploded correctly, or dealt damage correctly. I had some lucky matches where I killed big numbers, some double kills, and other matches where merely 1 kill in 15 minutes, depressing. Answer to topic is: maybe you can boost by playing as a squad, often your partner will be paired with an enemy team (because of matchmaking incompetence) and then you can communicate and meet. I don't think it's worth meeting, though, and communication must be difficult. good luck to anyone who wants to try this method.

And I still need 40 wins to get that last trophy, someday I'll come back to finish it. 

the game was progressively getting harder for 💯, 10 minute games became 15, the damage required to kill was increased, zombies smarter, games locked after 5m, etc. shortly after launch, it was possible to enter games in less than a minute and have a win counted, nowadays not anymore. my point: get your wins as soon as possible.