Keidah

How is it?

2 posts in this topic

Seen it’s on sale for £1.24 on the store. Looks fun, but I’m getting a lot of mixed reception RE trophies. A lot of the guides seem to contradict themselves regarding which patch is which and which trophies are glitched how etc and evidently haven’t been updated for a while.

so as of now, how is this game? difficulty and time to plat? boosting still required? Thanks!!

For that price, it's absolutely worth playing. The game it's very fun and the platinum it's not that hard in my opinion, I would say the most difficult part it's the begining, because when you start the game you only have two cars and both of them are pretty bad, but thankfully you don't need to win the first few races in the career mode in order to unlock more tracks, cars and upgrades. Once you upgrade either of those cars and start getting use to the drift physics, the game gets way easier. The gold medals are not that bad either, except for one where the time it's pretty tight, It may takes a few attempts but it's definitely doable, and for the online part you don't need absolutely anyone to boost the trophies, once you create a lobby, you can start a race just by your own, and the game will fill the lobby with AI racers. I would say It takes around 20 hours to complete everything, and as far as I know, any trophy is glitched, but I know that some people had trouble with the play X hours trophies, but not because of the trophies themselfs but because if you play a race for too long and there are AI racers on the track, the game will eventually crash. The solution is just waiting in the last race from the career mode since there are no AI racers in that race, and even then I tried to restart the race every 40 minutes or so just in case. I played this a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed It a lot, so I definitely recommend this one.

Edited by AdriWalkedX