Auto Pop Glitched

On 10/29/2021 at 2:10 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I tried to auto pop the PS5 Plat and all trophies except for Managerial Skills (Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian) popped. I guess if I have to I may have to replay a decent chunk of the game again one day. 

@PowerPyx posted a fix to this in thier site on the trophy guide. Give it a peep. 

• Like 2

autopop didnt unlock 2 trophies 

Managerial Skills
Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian.

Fashion Passion
Find and equip all Outfits.

both pretty quick to unlock using chapter select.

its very nice that you can transfer save offline if youre playing the Ps4 version on Ps5 no need to cloud upload like for example AC Valhalla.

pretty easy platinum if you follow collectors items guide

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 0:41 AM, TheDoctor323 said:

Does the fix work if you've already purchased the doll in your first playthrough? @baba-yaga069

As someone who purchased the doll in my first run and had to repurchase it for the trophy on the autopop, it works regardless of whether you bought the doll on your first run.

Edited by Walt the Dog
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had the same issue. Tried buying the doll. No trophy. Loaded chapter with fin fang foom and collected a new collectible. Talked about it on the ship. Still no trophy. Tried reinstalling the save migration file again. I cannot make this trophy pop which is driving me nuts. Any other ways to get around this glitch? 

23 hours ago, Sneakyhell said:

I’ve had the same issue. Tried buying the doll. No trophy. Loaded chapter with fin fang foom and collected a new collectible. Talked about it on the ship. Still no trophy. Tried reinstalling the save migration file again. I cannot make this trophy pop which is driving me nuts. Any other ways to get around this glitch? 

What I had to do was delete save data and start all over again getting the star lord collectibles you can get them all by 7 I believe so it only took me a couple hours, just turn the difficulty to be super easy

• 2 weeks later...

That's what i did. Uploaded my save files to the cloud. Turned off auto sync. Deleted my save folders from the console. And played again to mission 7 and it popped in Ko Red's office picking up her collectible. Sucks it didn't auto pop, but at least it didn't make me play the whole game again and collect everything again for one trophy. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/10/2021 at 7:10 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I tried to auto pop the PS5 Plat and all trophies except for Managerial Skills (Find all of the Guardian Collectibles for one Guardian) popped. I guess if I have to I may have to replay a decent chunk of the game again one day. 

Easy fix if you plan ahead

Got the PS4 plat, after receiving star lords third item I DID NOT speak to Gamora in the room afterwards. Carried on and got the plat. 

loaded up ps5, all popped apart from Guardian collectible, started chapter 7 and spoke to her in the room and it popped. Easy peasy. Speaking to her seems to trigger the collection 

• 1 month later...

There were 3 trophies glitched for me and here is how I got them

1. Altitude adjustment: I just killed 1 enemy with that particular skill and got the trophy.

2. Managerial Skills: I got this after I migrated my save the third time.

3. Fashion Passion: I had to get the 2 outfits that glitched for me again using chapter select and then equip them and get my trophy and the platinum.

Rest all auto popped.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2021 at 6:41 PM, TheDoctor323 said:

Does the fix work if you've already purchased the doll in your first playthrough? @baba-yaga069

I can confirm this worked for me. I collected every collectible on one Platinum playthrough on PS4 (including the doll), and interacted with them all on the ship during that playthrough.

All trophies except Managerial Skills popped after second save migration on PS5 (as noted by PowerPyx guide).

Loaded Chapter 6 and bought the doll - Managerial Skills popped.

Edited by NeM2k2

On 3/29/2022 at 1:30 AM, rmsison1 said:

Managerial Skills popped for me this way:

Open PS5 game. Migrate Save. Close the game.

Open PS5 game again. Migrate save. Again. 

Replay chapter 6. Go to Collectors Emporium. Buy doll. 

For some reason trophies autopop on second save migration as Powerpyx said. 

thanks this worked for me 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...