survival tutorial glitched

JFL_Leon

hi guys

i currently have this issue with the tutorial for survival where it it tells me to go to to industrial plant and when I go there the circle is either not there or it is there and when I go in it my character freezes and I cant do anything about it. 

i found this video that is a very similar issue to my issue but it is the ps4 version so maybe my issue will be resolved on the 4th like the video below states. i was just curious to see if anyone else has this same issue on the ps3 version.

Edited by gamingboy79

20 hours ago, gamingboy79 said:

hi guys

i currently have this issue with the tutorial for survival where it it tells me to go to to industrial plant and when I go there the circle is either not there or it is there and when I go in it my character freezes and I cant do anything about it. 

i found this video that is a very similar issue to my issue but it is the ps4 version so maybe my issue will be resolved on the 4th like the video below states. i was just curious to see if anyone else has this same issue on the ps3 version.

It’s not glitched, Rockstar recently decided to start “vaulting content” which basically means they’re rotating (temporarily removing) jobs that are less popular to enhance the performance of the server, resulting in the issue that it’s trying to load a job that is not there, they rotate per week or month i believe so soon it’ll be normal again. 

13 hours ago, ConAir said:

Yes, this is also the case on the PS3 version. On Discord there were a few people that asked the same question.

1 hour ago, JunkSkelington said:

Wait until the Halloween event ends then they should be back. 

okay thanks guys :D