[False Alarm] Cursebreaker didn't unlock Seal the Deal

SH06UN5126

Has anyone else had this issue?

I just unlocked Cursebreaker and the trophy didn't pop. Is there something else I need to do to get this to pop?

This is supposed to be one of the triumphs that is meant to unlock the trophy, so I'm a bit confused now.

Edit: False alarm. Makes sense and doesn't at the same time ... I unlocked the last item and unlocked/equipped the title with my Hunter but I main my Titan, which was the set I was aiming to complete for the Dreaming City collection badge. Once I swapped characters back to my Titan, it popped as soon as I got back into orbit. So the game must look at the set that pertains to the current class you're playing, and only unlocks it if that one is complete. Scared me for a sec

Edited by SH06UN5126

56 minutes ago, mordeckai81 said:

That trophy is VERY buggy, when it went f2p I installed D2 on my XB1 and got all achieves except that one even though I had it on PS, the safest bet would be as much as it pains me to say it go for Dredgen, it's the one that triggered the achievement for me on the XB1.

I was going for Dredgen for a while, but switched to Cursebreaker because I knew I was going to have trouble with a few of those triumphs.

I'd probably need a group for a few of them, and tbh I figured I'd much rather play PvE.

Might go for Dredgen more casually now that I have the trophy, though.