Clear Steps for newcomer

OverHypedG

Hi guys,

I was reading guides and all comments regarding these online trophies. I just feel a bit confused with all the information, so wanted to ask for a few key details..

Now I have 3 extra days during the weekend. Basic motivation is to have all FC plats, but want to experience the campaign separately - that is why I just want to do MP trophies sooner until they 'potentionally' become unatainable.

1. Can I just play the multiplayer to see it for myself and learn the basics in this game? There are a lot of terms in the guides that I dont really know before I play the game.

2. I plan to buy one more PS3 to self boost. Is that enough to get that 40 to 50 hour mark for online trophies?

3. Can I do the trophy for 16 players online last? Somehow that trophy looks easier to me than doing all other trophies because I need to be more careful with them.

4. Can I knock off some misc trophies first, then go to boost for rank 30? I will get to know the game better that way

5. A lot of different info how to do glitch - some say it is better to do it immediately, some after level 20. If I understand, If I do it after level 20, then I need to be careful with diamonds and to just have one free slot. What are reppercusions if I immediately do the glitch?

Thanks for everything!

• Like 1

I’ve done all the multiplayer trophies, there is a lot of information to take in so I’ll try my best to explain everything.

1. Any terms or mechanics etc that you don’t understand, ask me and I’ll try to explain them.

2. You need 3 people/consoles for the revives and the multi-kills but everything else can be done with 2 (apart from the 16 player one obviously). I’m not sure how long self-boosting would take with just 2 consoles because I did it with 3 just to make it easier.

3. Yes you can do the 16 player trophy whenever you want but most people would suggest getting out of the way first because it’s difficult to get that many people together let alone cooperating and not messing about.

4. The best method is to do all the kill/headshot/multi-kill farming for the manuals which will eventually get you to level 20 thus popping for the trophy for level 20 and then doing the warlord glitch for level 30. Like I said before though, I will explain everything you don’t understand to you in the best way I can before you start.

5.  You can spend diamonds for unlocking new weapons to grind the kills out but you absolutely have to save at least one diamond and DO NOT place it into a class or it’s very difficult or most likely impossible to get back. 

Hope this helps, any questions just let me know. 

• Like 2

I've suffered through this game for longer than most people so I would recommend you do not attempt it, regardless lemme answer your questions the best I can:

1. Not much is shared between the campaign and the MP. Mostly it's just the weapon degradation and the fire physics. The campaign has malaria, safehouses, diamonds as collectibles and currency, a bunch of stuff you won't get by playing the MP. The most you'll get is getting used to the awful sprint turning speed.

2. Some of the weapons requiere multikills and must be done to two other players at the same time, so you'll need 3 PS3s if you want to do it solo. I'd recommend you get a boosting partner for the multikills and then see if you're both willing to help on the rest. Other than that (and revives), you can just use your second PS3.

3. NO. Do this one first; besides the pain of getting 15 other players with this game at the same time it's very finicky because players with a bad connection can leave the match mid-game and there's no joining back in, so it may take you a few tries to get it.

4. Yeah, do the wins on each map and each mode first, while you're doing them work on getting kills for the manuals and revives (you'll again need 2 more players for this)

5. I don't think anybody cares if you get Warlord first, the only thing I'll tell you is that you should NEVER EVER set the last diamond, doing so will rob you of the way of doing the glitch, and if that happens then you've two equally awful options: grind all the way to 30 (which will take months) or de-rank yourself to level -1 which will roll back up to 30 (which will also take months AND 3 people).
You should get to level 20 naturally while going for the manuals, after that just reset your diamonds and do the final set of weapons you've. You don't lose progress by resetting diamonds, so don't worry about that.

Good luck if you want to tackle this plat, the campaign is great but in my opinion not really worth the long grind.

• Like 1

To boost completely alone you would need 3 consoles because of the multikills which is basically killing 2 enemies at the same time and is only needed for some weapons and revives.

Just don't use all the diamonds and you will be fine. You can use 3 diamonds on one class,finish manual forr all the weapons and then take one diamond out which will also take you one level down.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/29/2021 at 11:49 AM, EMShotgun123 said:

5. I don't think anybody cares if you get Warlord first, the only thing I'll tell you is that you should NEVER EVER set the last diamond, doing so will rob you of the way of doing the glitch, and if that happens then you've two equally awful options: grind all the way to 30 (which will take months) or de-rank yourself to level -1 which will roll back up to 30 (which will also take months AND 3 people).

There’s actually one other option. You can try changing your PSN ID.

Changing your PSN will reset everything. Stats, levels, kills, everything. This is a good shortcut, should you wish. It is also a good thing to have should a trophy glitch on you like it did for me.

The first time you change your PSN ID is free, you can even reset it back to the old one at no cost. But should you change it again after that, it will cost real money.

I made a whole note about this in the guide.

• Like 2

Just to put it in there if you want to be absolutely sure you don't screw up the diamonds max out one whole set get everything done for that set all the guns and stuff be absolutely finished with that set then Respec your diamonds for that set since you nolonger need them in there then proceed about your playing and you will always have those extras so you'll never spend all of them

And I'd suggest going up to 20 them doing the glitch it's honestly faster in my opinion and it's more aesthetically pleasing to have them in order

• Like 2

On 30.11.2021 at 1:02 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Just to put it in there if you want to be absolutely sure you don't screw up the diamonds max out one whole set get everything done for that set all the guns and stuff be absolutely finished with that set then Respec your diamonds for that set since you nolonger need them in there then proceed about your playing and you will always have those extras so you'll never spend all of them

And I'd suggest going up to 20 them doing the glitch it's honestly faster in my opinion and it's more aesthetically pleasing to have them in order

To add to this you may want to go for the AR-16 in the Saboter class first as it's the shortest to complete and then you can take the diamond out of that class to delevel very early on so as not to drop too much xp. I would recommend just doing the glitch first though if you don't care about how it looks as there's no repurcussions for it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StandSilent said:

To add to this you may want to go for the AR-16 in the Saboter class first as it's the shortest to complete and then you can take the diamond out of that class to delevel very early on so as not to drop too much xp. I would recommend just doing the glitch first though if you don't care about how it looks as there's no repurcussions for it.

yeah I am almost at the end with everything. Did the glitch first just to be more relaxed. Thanks everyone for amazing help! Once you fully understand it is not even that scary or hard.