Damn, they really took Suicide out of Suicide Guy.

ThatMuttGuy

On 22.11.2021 at 3:40 PM, MikeCheck-- said:

I'm playing this game now, and when it glitches, just restart the game. The statues will pop upon entering the hub area, but other trophy requirements must be met again (Green Hat, Break a Certain Thing, etc)

This game is buggy as heck and bricked my PS5 twice! A lot of the requirements can't be met due to a glitch happening, forcing your character into a third person POV, not to mention the control scheme is WACK

Same issues with the EU Version of the game. 

It also resets the settings every time you restart the game and if you change settings during the game you have to restart the level. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 1/2/2022 at 5:44 AM, SpaceIsDandy said:

Just curious how many of you bought this game that made a change you dont agree with and are pretty directly saying "it's okay to be "PC gone mad"" as long as I can get trophies for it? Oh wait sorry I meant get trophies then whine about it!

Your rambling non-sequiturs aside, this is hardly a matter of political correctness. If anything this is more akin to boomer respectability politics, e.g. politicians whining about how violence in video games is unacceptable, or even further back people and shows getting 'cancelled', so to speak, for swearing on TV. Hell, even in the '10s Mass Effect 2 had to remove its gay romance options due to conservative backlash.

Besides that, from what I can gather it sounds like the change was made because the word 'suicide' gets blocked on Facebook and they wanted to sell the game on its marketplace. The game's niche, it's not like there was some mass outcry over it demanding change.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 3/19/2022 at 9:19 PM, I_F20_I said:

I can get the platinum, without the VR?

No.

You’ll also need two PS Move motion controllers (PS4 version).

37 minutes ago, wurly-burd said:

Mortal Kombat will be Marshmallow Kuddles one day.

This world… 🙄

Paranoia at its finest. Glad the people behind this did eventually go back on that move.

Edited by Dry
Yes I know I’m 1.5 years late to giving an answer.
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Dry said:

No.

You’ll also need two PS Move motion controllers (PS4 version).

Paranoia at its finest. Glad the people behind this did eventually go back on that move.

It's called a 'joke' and it's one thing if you don't find it funny cos that's okay but it's another thing when you take it seriously, relax my dude 

23 hours ago, wurly-burd said:

It's called a 'joke' and it's one thing if you don't find it funny cos that's okay but it's another thing when you take it seriously, relax my dude.

Are you talking to me?

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

The trophies still not synced onto the server for PS5?

Im sure there is a seperate trophy list ( it shows on console) but none of the trophies are popping not showing offline.

@BlindMango @HuntingFever?

It looks like the PS5 list that's online right now might be the European list and the North American list might be offline still - but I'm assuming you got the EU version of the game though?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

It looks like the PS5 list that's online right now might be the European list and the North American list might be offline still - but I'm assuming you got the EU version of the game though?

Yeah I’m EU, I’m in the UK :)

3 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

7 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Here is a video on the app for reference :)

https://imgur.com/a/AIGruQd

13 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

Here is a video on the app for reference :)

https://imgur.com/a/AIGruQd

Huh, that's strange - in the first second of the video it displays dashes next to all the trophies, meaning either they're not there at all or not syncing. Did you get the game just by searching it on the store and buying it, or as part of some kind of bundle or something?

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Huh, that's strange - in the first second of the video it displays dashes next to all the trophies, meaning either they're not there at all or not syncing. Did you get the game just by searching it on the store and buying it, or as part of some kind of bundle or something?

Searched it about bought it , was stand alone , and cost £7.

When you tap the trophies under the game nothing is there , but on the ps5 dashboard under trophies , it is there, photo enclosed :)

https://imgur.com/a/CNo9o8e

Here is the trophy card for the game via the app and the game title too:

https://imgur.com/a/C5hLd6o.

Game also on the store screenshot:

https://imgur.com/a/rT2ZdBF

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 2