Moonlit gown?

Go to the second area (has shoreland in it) and walk around until you get an event for a hidden treasure. One of the hidden treasures in that area, the bandit one specifically if I recall correctly, is the Moonlit gown. I believe the bandits showed up northwest of Shoreland for me and then the treasure itself was south of Shoreland. 

3 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Go to the second area (has shoreland in it) and walk around until you get an event for a hidden treasure. One of the hidden treasures in that area, the bandit one specifically if I recall correctly, is the Moonlit gown. I believe the bandits showed up northwest of Shoreland for me and then the treasure itself was south of Shoreland. 

That was for the witch’s wear, I had that already unfortunately. Thanks though

11 minutes ago, Tayquazaa said:

From what I gather it comes from a monster memo on the 3rd island; I just don’t know where specifically 

The memo dropped from a monster encounter, head directly to the chest north west on the 3rd island underneath the switch that lets you go to the island hermit. The treasure it’s self is one tile above said switch 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tayquazaa said:

The memo dropped from a monster encounter, head directly to the chest north west on the 3rd island underneath the switch that lets you go to the island hermit. The treasure it’s self is one tile above said switch 

The above seems correct. Sorry for misremembering Tayquazaa.