Trophies Auto-Pop Problem PS4>PS5

NaxynPL

Hey!

Im was trying to transfer my save from PS4 to PS5 to get double platinum, but this game is still glitched.

unfortunately I only got 3 trophies:

Silent Viking

Caladfwlch

Worthy

I finished the game in 100% on PS4. Does anyone have an idea how to fix?
Im using this tutorial: https://psnprofiles.com/guide/12039-assassins-creed-valhalla-cross-save-trophy-guide

Edited by NaxynPL
  • Haha 1

Yeah I had a weird issue where nothing popped for me, then one random day most of the trophies decided to pop when I killed a random guard. But not everything popped, which includes ALL the DLC, and stuff like the Settlement trophies and Orlog. I tried playing against a few different players and it won't pop. My PS5 versions is pretty much screwed at this point unless I start a new game...which I just don't have it in me to finish all over again. 

I was really hoping Ubisoft would have fixed this by now. But I even contacted them a few months ago and the support person was acting like they didn't even know this was a thing. So the usual ignoring of trophy hunters. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2021 at 0:58 PM, jd4903 said:

Doubt Orlog Settlement ever gets fixed

It worked for me.

I think I may make a thread on this but I think I got the auto pop thing down.

To get trophies to auto pop from either version, go to Console 2 that needs the trophy after popping said trophy on Console 1. Make sure it actually downloads your save from Console 1. Go to Reda (the small merchant boy at the settlement) and take a mission from him. Go do that mission. The trophies should auto pop on Console 2 after completing the mission, which shouldn't take more than a few minutes.

I was able to do this for about a dozen trophies, even ones like Overdesign II, Orlog Champion, and more ones that were supposedly glitched. The only one that didn't work for me (I can't speak for every single trophy since I had a good portion before the new patches) was the fishing one, but I caught one random fish and it worked.

I would still make backup saves but I think it should be good for people to auto pop their trophies.

anyone know how to autopop the settlement level trophies? doing ng will take too long and in my current playthrough i have built all the buildings so i cant do an action to trigger the autopop / the raid in england trophy too i tried to do a river raid and it didnt work

Edited by mitko00717
a

On 12/25/2021 at 3:49 AM, mitko00717 said:

anyone know how to autopop the settlement level trophies? doing ng will take too long and in my current playthrough i have built all the buildings so i cant do an action to trigger the autopop / the raid in england trophy too i tried to do a river raid and it didnt work

Read my above comment. Essentially, go do a mission from Reda. That should work.

4 hours ago, jd4903 said:

Reda doesnt work yaa hav to do NG jist to get yaa Plat

3 hours ago, mitko00717 said:

i did a few reda missions i even did the ones in paris and ireland and those trophies didnt pop for me only a few did

Interesting...

It worked for me for most of the trophies in the game, but not all of them. For example, tried to get the Mastery Challenge gold medals to auto pop and it didn't, which is why I always keep a backup save.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

just a little bit update for autopoping as I recently autopopped PS5 trophies to PS4. Major plot/collection trophy all popped after doing a Reda contract. Most of the action related trophies, fishing, row rage, skiing etc. weren't popped but those can be done in about 30 mins max (Overdesigned II auto popped though).

The only trophy that needs an old save is the "1st raid in england" trophy, which can only be popped again doing a real raid. But for a 100% complete save there should be no raid left

• Like 1

On 2/25/2022 at 4:13 AM, ziggypop_79 said:

I transferred the PS4 save to PS5 yesterday and it only popped ONE trophy, I really don’t want to play this game again, it’s easily my least favourite AC game by far, I found all the collecting just so tedious, characters just lifeless. 

…any suggestions or is it just glitched? 

Have you done a Reda quest? I think that's the only way to pop the trophies.

If you did I am surprised that Mjonir trophies or assassination trophy didn't pop. Have you reserved a save where you pick the last collectible?

On 04/03/2022 at 0:23 AM, Maverick6146 said:

Have you done a Reda quest? I think that's the only way to pop the trophies.

If you did I am surprised that Mjonir trophies or assassination trophy didn't pop. Have you reserved a save where you pick the last collectible?

I managed to get most of them to randomly pop when I loaded the ps5 save today, but still missing these: 

Rampage ( I can’t start a raid because I already killed everyone) 

Row Rage 

Not the Norse 

Flying Evior 

Worthy 

…and most annoyingly the fishing trophy which took me ages I seem to recall. 

14 hours ago, ziggypop_79 said:

I managed to get most of them to randomly pop when I loaded the ps5 save today, but still missing these: 

Rampage ( I can’t start a raid because I already killed everyone) 

Row Rage 

Not the Norse 

Flying Evior 

Worthy 

…and most annoyingly the fishing trophy which took me ages I seem to recall. 

You only need to fish once to pop that trophy, at least that what I did.

the only one troublesome is Rampage. If you don’t have an earlier save.....

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I wish i knew about this sooner. I just made it to the 2nd map and noticed that my first 2 story related trophy's didn't autopop. This game is supposed to be 1,2 years old how is it still broken??

This is suposed to be my first AC experience, and it's not a positive one. I'm gonna have to restart the game which means 5h lost.