Trophies Auto-Pop Problem PS4>PS5

NaxynPL

Doing the Reda contract popped the story related trophies that didn’t pop for me. I was going to wait to see if they did NG+ and do them then but now I don’t have to. Thanks!

ps. If they release more DLC for this game, make a manual save before earning a trophy, get the trophy, switch versions and load the manual cloud save, get the trophy for the other version of the game and switch bake. You can’t seem to rely on auto pop for everything so this should save you a headache.

• 2 weeks later...

I transfered my files and most, but not all trophies popped. In the Main game the settlement trophies did not pop, i tried to see if building the new armory building fixes it but nothing happened. The first raid trophy also did not pop, even after doing a river raid. To my suprise the orlog trophy is also glitched and did not pop after i defeated the champion in the settlement. Wrath of the Druids is propably the most glitched one, i only got the sickle and the armor trophy. Even after doing reda quests (which popped the Francia and Ragnarok trophies after i did them in those region) didn't pop anything. Killing a random animal poped the Mythical animals trophy but did not give me the last snake trophy.

3 hours ago, Ravie_HD said:

I transfered my files and most, but not all trophies popped. In the Main game the settlement trophies did not pop, i tried to see if building the new armory building fixes it but nothing happened. The first raid trophy also did not pop, even after doing a river raid. To my suprise the orlog trophy is also glitched and did not pop after i defeated the champion in the settlement. Wrath of the Druids is propably the most glitched one, i only got the sickle and the armor trophy. Even after doing reda quests (which popped the Francia and Ragnarok trophies after i did them in those region) didn't pop anything. Killing a random animal poped the Mythical animals trophy but did not give me the last snake trophy.

This is about the same as me!  Luckily I had an earlier save from not long after I arrived in England so I was able to get the Rampage trophy. But all im missing now for the base game is the Level 6 settlement ? its the only thing stopping me getting platinum for PS5.  I either have to play through the entire story again or leave it and hopefully one day it pops ?

Edited by Lambiiexo

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still not auto popping all trophies on ps5.

Doing a Rada quest doesn't work for all.

I was missing:

Excalibur.

Horse swimming.

Fishing.

Running through breakable objects.

Olrog.

Assassinate from horseback.

Not The Norse You're Looking For.

First Raid in England.

Snow sliding.

Row Rage.

To fix those was mostly straight forward: 

Equip Excalibur.

Just ride your horse in any water, pops straight away.

Catch, or shoot one fish.

Run through and break one item.

Orlog was a pita. You need to have a full list of 20 God Favours, so search out the Orlog on the map that don't have a tick / check on them and redo them. This was about 50% of the ones in England for me. Once you have the 19 God Favours plus the one God Favour you start with trophy will pop.

Likewise for the other trophies you will need to replay the trophy requirement again to get them. And if you don't have a Norway save, it's New Game for the First Raid trophy.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi!

I managed to get the few missing trophies from the base game. They were the exact same ones as you, yoda-squad, except I got the Orlog trophy automatically.

My question is about DLC, especially The Siege of Paris.

I'm missing Bad Bull and I already killed the bull way back then. Did anyone manage to make it pop without restarting the game?

Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind. It popped when I killed a boar in the woods.

Edited by Nufis_K

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anybody managed to Autopop anything from Dawn of Ragnarok? I'm missing

- Over the hills...

- Ashes of Svartalfheim

- Hugr Incarnate

- Aesir Spelunker

Everything else autopopped, just wondering if there's any triggers for the trophies above to save me from starting a new game

Edited by Sharminator2490
Typo

• 1 month later...
On 10/7/2023 at 11:47 PM, Sharminator2490 said:

- Over the hills...

- Ashes of Svartalfheim

- Hugr Incarnate

- Aesir Spelunker

Everything else autopopped, just wondering if there's any triggers for the trophies above to save me from starting a new game

Hi I managed to autopop them from my ps5 save to ps4 simply by completing a Reda quest in that map, not in England. Hope this works for you

• 1 month later...

On 10/7/2023 at 6:47 PM, Sharminator2490 said:

- Over the hills...

- Ashes of Svartalfheim

- Hugr Incarnate

- Aesir Spelunker

On 12/4/2023 at 8:02 PM, ITALUKE said:

Hi I managed to autopop them from my ps5 save to ps4 simply by completing a Reda quest in that map, not in England. Hope this works for you

I will start ragnarok today and i'm planning to  make manual saves but for gods sake hoping to complete redas quest to unlock them all after get 100%

Did you guys did ps4 for ps5 or  doesnt matter?

• 1 month later...

Siege of Paris trophies can be autopopped mostly, Wrath of the Druids can't (or at least neither with Reda quests nor with royal requests), still have to verify Dawn of Ragnarok. Everything else gets autopopped. Bit of a pain in the ass to have to redo everything in WotD (possibly DoR too), but what can you do.

On 3/2/2024 at 6:52 PM, Valtekken173 said:

Siege of Paris trophies can be autopopped mostly, Wrath of the Druids can't (or at least neither with Reda quests nor with royal requests), still have to verify Dawn of Ragnarok. Everything else gets autopopped. Bit of a pain in the ass to have to redo everything in WotD (possibly DoR too), but what can you do.

I am happy to report that all but three DoR trophies can be autopopped by completing a Thousand Eyes mission. One of the three could possibly be popped by completing a Kara tale. The remaining two, based on the previous unpopped ones in the base game, will probably have to be redone, but they're quick (two teleport kills, Muspelheim monolith). 

EDIT: completing a Kara tale even with just one boast does unlock that trophy. The last two have to be redone. 

Edited by Valtekken173

• 3 weeks later...

Went through this process last night going from PS5 -> PS4 and had a fairly similar experience to others. I started by loading a save with Platinum in the main game, and 100% in Wrath of the Druids and Siege of Paris. Initially only Worthy unlocked (since I have Mjolnir equipped), however after completing a random post-campaign mission in my settlement (one of those memory fragment ones) the bulk of the remaining main game trophies unlocked.

Trophies that didn't unlock were the usual suspects, but all can be obtained by meeting the requirements again, equipping the item, or doing a requirement once.

• Rampage
  • Skadi’s Hobby
  • Equine Attack
  • Overdesign II 
  • Row Rage
  • Picture of Grace
  • Not the Norse You're Looking For
  • Flying Eivor
  • Good Catch
  • Caladfwlch
  • Seahorse

For Overdesign II it was necessary for me to reset my skill points and then reassign them up to around Level 250 so that some enemies were actually "hard", but otherwise it wasn't difficult to get that done. Rampage is obviously the most annoying one since you have to replay the game up to the point where you do a raid for the first time, but it could be worse I suppose.

(Edit: it took approximately 2 hours to unlock Rampage in a New Game by skipping dialogue and cutscenes whenever possible)

As for the DLC, initially nothing unlocked for either of the two I've completed, however I was able to get to 100% in Siege of Paris by having a few of the trophies randomly unlock while I was doing other things, followed by me completing one Rebel mission, opening one chest in the region, petting one cat, and redoing the Reaper armour scythe kill one.

Unfortunately Wrath of the Druids continues to be non-functional beyond Decked Out unlocking when you travel to the region and being able to get Double Trouble by equipping two Scythe's. I wasn't able to get anything else to unlock after doing one Royal Demand, opening a chest, etc. It looks like the only way to get things done is to load up an earlier save before having completed the DLC and do it all again. Again, could be worse but...

So TLDR for anyone who's considering this in 2024, it's best if you plan it in advance and just use cloud saves to unlock trophies on both platforms as you go along, but otherwise it mostly works except for Wrath of the Druids which continues to be something you have to re-do.

Edited by Swotam