Question about buying Europe DLC

Pottercito_

Hello there! I have bought the game but it is the european version. If I want to 100% it with the DLC but my account is from USA do I need to buy them in a secondary european account? In that case, would I be able to play the DLC in my main acc by having my sec account set as primary? Thank you for the answers :)

55 minutes ago, Pottercito_ said:

Hello there! I have bought the game but it is the european version. If I want to 100% it with the DLC but my account is from USA do I need to buy them in a secondary european account? In that case, would I be able to play the DLC in my main acc by having my sec account set as primary? Thank you for the answers :)

You need to buy the DLC from the region of the base game yes, DLC from a different region will not work

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

You need to buy the DLC from the region of the base game yes, DLC from a different region will not work

This^

DLCs are region locked 99% of the time and this game is no exception, therefore you must get both the game and DLCs from the same country/region, else you will just be wasting your money on something you can't use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

DLCs are region locked 99% of the time and this game is no exception, therefore you must get both the game and DLCs from the same country/region, else you will just be wasting your money on something you can't use.

Thank you so is it possible to play in my main acc with my european accountset as primary and the dlc bought from my secondary one

It seems weird for me that the game will read tje game with the DLC in my US acc ?

7 hours ago, Pottercito_ said:

Thank you so is it possible to play in my main acc with my european accountset as primary and the dlc bought from my secondary one

It seems weird for me that the game will read tje game with the DLC in my US acc 1f602.png

You can play EU games and DLCs with your US account perfectly fine, you just cant mix and match base game and DLCs from different regions is all.

My main account is EU but i can still play US games from my US PS Now subscription, I just need to buy US DLC of that game to play the DLC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

You can play EU games and DLCs with your US account perfectly fine, you just cant mix and match base game and DLCs from different regions is all.

My main account is EU but i can still play US games from my US PS Now subscription, I just need to buy US DLC of that game to play the DLC

This^

I only know of 1 region locked game for a Sony system and that's one of the early Persona titles, though I don't remember which one.