Ashes to Ashes help

Violino

Been looking and trying for days and thought this community would be the best place to ask for help. Anyone out there recently been going for the trophies and got Ashes to Ashes? I'm having another go at it on another account and it seems like the Proxy War level methods have been patched since I last went for the trophies. Any ideas as to new places / levels or methods in regards to killing 4 enemies with a Molotov?

12 minutes ago, totakos1 said:

Just got it yesterday, run towards the helicopter and throw the Molotov on the ground under the helicopter after  the soldiers are dispatched, that’s how I did it, the trophy took like 10 sec to show!

I've been trying that for the past few days while doing other trophies but it only seems to spawn 1 or 2 people now. I got it this way when I first played it but now no matter what I try, it just doesn't seem to work.

I'll keep trying this though, see if it's just random with the spawns.

I can't remember what the level is called, but you are in a sniper position on a small building and you have to deal with APC's and suicide trucks.

As part of this, the next checkpoint is waves of enemys coming from the left and right and they are coming over the trench. You have Molotov's.

I threw them at the soldiers that made it through and got the trophy at this point. I would imagine it's easy to replicate this, its right on a checkpoint too. Hope this helps. (I did it yesterday by the way so its a current method on the latest patch)

*********Its highway of death........ for the above*******

Edited by Whitty1982
highlighting the additional message

On 31/10/2021 at 2:12 PM, totakos1 said:

There is also the car that carries 4 of them and then a little tricky one in the very beginning of the compound when you enter on your far right they are 5 of them if you can aim really fast before they get killed! 

6 hours ago, Whitty1982 said:

I can't remember what the level is called, but you are in a sniper position on a small building and you have to deal with APC's and suicide trucks.

As part of this, the next checkpoint is waves of enemys coming from the left and right and they are coming over the trench. You have Molotov's.

I threw them at the soldiers that made it through and got the trophy at this point. I would imagine it's easy to replicate this, its right on a checkpoint too. Hope this helps. (I did it yesterday by the way so its a current method on the latest patch)

What difficulty are you guys playing on to make these groups appear? I know which parts you mean but I just can't seem to get a group of 4 enemies.

4 hours ago, Violino said:

What difficulty are you guys playing on to make these groups appear? I know which parts you mean but I just can't seem to get a group of 4 enemies.

Just played it again today on Veteran the car next to the red building on the left side ( first armory ) still shows up with 4 of them, and the helicopter too, I have 1.44 patch installed I don’t know if that matters!

I did the trophy on rookie difficulty!

Edited by totakos1

13 hours ago, totakos1 said:

Just played it again today on Veteran the car next to the red building on the left side ( first armory ) still shows up with 4 of them, and the helicopter too, I have 1.44 patch installed I don’t know if that matters!

You did it on Veteran? That might be where I'm going wrong. I'm just trying to get it done so using the easier difficulties and I'm still struggling to find group of 4 enemies. I guess I'll have to try a harder difficulty although I can't see it working out for me very well either. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, totakos1 said:

On 01/11/2021 at 9:22 AM, Whitty1982 said:

Got it. Cheers for the help guys. I was just playing the parts you've mentioned on a higher difficulty and just running about throwing them when I think I should and it randomly popped after dying one of the many times I tried.

I appreciate your comments and help. Trophy was driving me mad. ?

• Like 2