Lost planet 2?

XxTerryH15xX

Last time I tried to play online I didn't have much luck. The plat is still achievable, but it is probably less than a 1% chance. Still a great game though even if you just play the SP.

just played online and wow... Crazy how broken it really is... Energy weapons seem really overpowered... It's still kinda fun though and yeah I just looked at the trophy list and it's quite ridiculous... lol

• 3 weeks later...

the platinum will be unchievable once the servers close. the eneegy guns, you can  dodge it with fhe right timing unless u talk about heart gun which is the most unbalanced weapon in the game, you cant dodge it.

The Energy Gun SP can be dogded, and the Servers won't be closing for a long time.

• 1 year later...

^^ Isn't "#1" the Nom de Guerre that requires you to beat a World Record on any of the training missions or being number one on one of the ranked match related leaderboards? If so, I heard people have unbelievable times which makes getting this Nom de Guerre nearly impossible. So please tell me in what way is "#1" easy.

^^ Isn't "#1" the Nom de Guerre that requires you to beat a World Record on any of the training missions or being number one on one of the ranked match related leaderboards? If so, I heard people have unbelievable times which makes getting this Nom de Guerre nearly impossible. So please tell me in what way is "#1" easy.

Of course it is easy. It took one hour.

http://postimg.org/image/7khyagal1/

I could get another 5 if I wanted to.

Edit... another 5; at least.

Edited by ChronosKaos

^^ That still doesn't tell me that it is easy. If anything, it only tells me that it was easy for YOU. Did you get it after constantly practising many times over and over again? Or are you trying to say that now being #1 on a leaderboard is generally easier for EVERYONE.