Anyone else's trophy lists not showing up?

5 minutes ago, TheSandyMan15 said:

I'm definitely not in offline mode and I just tested using my US account, same thing happened. Is it possible this is an issue specifically for playing it on PS5? I can get trophies in other games and they show up fine. It's just this one specific game.

My one of my platinum hunters group also platinum this game as well but didn't appear yet, it because those games aren't register yet on psnprofiles

Ask @BlindMango for further information.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheSandyMan15 said:

I'm definitely not in offline mode and I just tested using my US account, same thing happened. Is it possible this is an issue specifically for playing it on PS5? I can get trophies in other games and they show up fine. It's just this one specific game.

Then you have a different region of this game than this trophy list and it has not been uploaded to Sony yet. 
The PS5 is certainly inconsistent when it pick and chooses to sync trophies. 

• Like 1

It's on developer's end, trophies have not been uploaded to Sony's servers yet. I have EU version of the game and i can't sync trophies either.

Last time i got that was from a game i got before it was released. Maybe we'll have to wait the physical release date ? I just hope it can get a fix asap.

I sent them an email, if i got an answer i'll share it with you.

Edited by Drack_77

3 hours ago, Drack_77 said:

It's on developer's end, trophies have not been uploaded to Sony's servers yet. I have EU version of the game and i can't sync trophies either.

Last time i got that was from a game i got before it was released. Maybe we'll have to wait the physical release date ? I just hope it can get a fix asap.

I sent them an email, if i got an answer i'll share it with you.

This is a very common problem that happens to at least 1 game each week but all can do is keep messaging the devs/publisher until they get the message. The last 3 games from this developer all had EU stacks that didn't sync until nearly a month later once more and more people started to notice their copies weren't syncing. I suspected there was non-syncing stack for this game but couldn't prove it until now.

36 minutes ago, La_Mangouste said:

Same "issue" here.

I guess that it's related to the release date of the game. As, in Europe, the "retail release date" is November 12th. Even if the game is available on PS Store since October 29th.

If trophies are not sync' after November 12th, then it may be something else.

You are over thinking this matter, it's just a simple case of the the devs forgetting to upload the list which is something they are infamous for doing with the EU versions of their games. You have to keep emailing/tweeting them and reminding them the EU list has been forgotten about so needs uploading ASAP.

18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

You are over thinking this matter, it's just a simple case of the the devs forgetting to upload the list which is something they are infamous for doing with the EU versions of their games. You have to keep emailing/tweeting them and reminding them the EU list has been forgotten about so needs uploading ASAP.

I understand.

I sent a request, explaining the issue, here: https://store.iffyseurope.com/pages/contact-us

Hopefully, it will be forwarded to the appropriate persons. :-)

Edited by La_Mangouste

2 minutes ago, La_Mangouste said:

I understand.

I sent a request, explaining the issue, here: https://store.iffyseurope.com/pages/contact-us

Hopefully, it will be forwarded to the appropriate persons. :-)

It was not showing on my console either last few days (online mode) .  But few minutes ago i can access it online .  So it should be on sonys server , psnp has to recive data now.

11 minutes ago, Xionx said:

It was not showing on my console either last few days (online mode) .  But few minutes ago i can access it online .  So it should be on sonys server , psnp has to recive data now.

I just checked now, and it seems online here as well. Problem solved ! ?

Edited by La_Mangouste

The other regions trophy list has been uploaded by the devs to Sony and is now here: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14505-neptunia-x-senran-kagura-ninja-wars

Trophies will now sync. Crisis averted*.

(*Current crisis only. Next crisis will arise with next regional list. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. All sales final.)