Everything Obtainable in 2021?

Lord_Bane999

Everything is still available.  But some of the events tied to particular trophies are increasingly rare; Guild Wars is once per 4 weeks, Invasion and Raidboss only come around once every 6 weekends (each), and Tower of Doom is now once every 11 weeks.

If you're serious about chasing most of the trophies, finding a solid guild to help you along is very helpful.  Not just for the additional resources, but also as a source of help going about the various game modes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acasser said:

Everything is still available.  But some of the events tied to particular trophies are increasingly rare; Guild Wars is once per 4 weeks, Invasion and Raidboss only come around once every 6 weekends (each), and Tower of Doom is now once every 11 weeks.

If you're serious about chasing most of the trophies, finding a solid guild to help you along is very helpful.  Not just for the additional resources, but also as a source of help going about the various game modes.

This^

You need a Guide that's not only good but updated to include the latest patch, else it will be horribly outdated and about as useful as a chocolate teapot in the desert.

Thanks much for the info. And yeah I was planning to take this slow as I get use to everything, so waiting a free weeks or more for events isn't bad as long as they are still possible. Btw any recommendations for when to use keys with the gacha? I know other games might have limited run gachas with better cards/units didn't know if it's best to wait for one or just okay to spend them now and see what I get.

You should use all keys ASAP, except the Event keys  stock on those and only use when a Kingdom with a good Mythic shows up (Pharos-Ra, Iron Gut King, among a few more..).

Vault Keys are better used outside of the Vault weekend, since you should focus in earning more keys in those weekends.

Also if possible keep always around 10-20k Glory to buy enough copies to get to Mythic the new Glory card each week!!

Asfor Guild sigils, I only use them at stage 6, but that's because my guild always reach this rank. Still, it good to use them on earlier stages until you get all Guardian cards to Mythic (they only show up in this poll are common and some are really powerful with little effort, namely Ferocity and Finesse). The Guardian cards stop showing up after you get them to Mythic with 4 copies.

8 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Asfor Guild sigils, I only use them at stage 6, but that's because my guild always reach this rank. Still, it good to use them on earlier stages until you get all Guardian cards to Mythic (they only show up in this poll are common and some are really powerful with little effort, namely Ferocity and Finesse). The Guardian cards stop showing up after you get them to Mythic with 4 copies.

Guild Keys at "stage 6" are the equivalent of Gem Keys.  Guild Keys at "stage 5" are the equivalent of Glory Keys.

Unless you're part of a guild that doesn't get to "stage 6" on at least a semi-regular basis, you should never use Guild Keys at anything lower than "stage 6".  That's simply wasting their value.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, acasser said:

Guild Keys at "stage 6" are the equivalent of Gem Keys.  Guild Keys at "stage 5" are the equivalent of Glory Keys.

Unless you're part of a guild that doesn't get to "stage 6" on at least a semi-regular basis, you should never use Guild Keys at anything lower than "stage 6".  That's simply wasting their value.

Yes, unless you are still trying to get the Guardian cards to Mythic. 

As I mentioned some of the Guardian cards are quite strong and all Guardians are common rarity, that's why I said to use Guild sigils on lower tiers only before getting all Guardians to Mythic with 4 copies.

After getting the Guardians maxed, they should stop using sigils unless it's tier 6.

Unless, I'm wrong and you can still get the Guardians at tier 6, even though that at tier 6 we don't get regular common cards.

While I have enjoyed this game a lot over the 6 years I've been playing this game, I'm not sure I would recommend new players looking to 100% the game start playing unless you are prepared to play for many months if not years. Not only are some trophies behind some decent time walls like has been mentioned previously, getting to the point of being able to complete several of the newer ones does require some large amount of time to build up your kingdoms and troop cards which there are many. One of the most time consuming items is something called Delves. In that case you collect points of which they recently added a new trophy for 50,000 points. Currently you can complete a faction event once every Tuesday for a maximum of 2,500 points. To do this requires I would say at least 2,000 gems which is the premium currency. You can buy gems or earn them in game. Initially earning the gems is really slow but builds. Currently buying them would cost >$50 US. You can also earn up to 120 faction points normally per day. So another 840 points a week for 3,340/week. Meaning even if you never failed a battle the game is going to take you at least 15 weeks to complete. You will fail battles......

One last note is up until a few months ago the game was completely F2P and only allowed faster advancement via tons of money. Then they added 10 week campaigns which put a $9.99 paywall in front of certain unique items in the game. If you didn't pony the $9.99 every 10 weeks you could get the unique items but have to wait months for the chance to get them. At higher levels that can mean not advancing. Now they have added essentially a new campaign that is 5 weeks long which I'm assuming is going to be the same $9.99 paywall for new content.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

Unless, I'm wrong and you can still get the Guardians at tier 6, even though that at tier 6 we don't get regular common cards.

Guild Guardians are supposed to be roughly half of all the cards pulled from Guild Chests, so long as you don't have all of them at Mythic x 4.  No matter the quality of the Guild Chest.

4 hours ago, acasser said:

Guild Guardians are supposed to be roughly half of all the cards pulled from Guild Chests, so long as you don't have all of them at Mythic x 4.  No matter the quality of the Guild Chest.

Ok, didn't knew that, then I agree with you 100% about never using Guild sigils unless it is at tier 6!

Everything is attainable it will just take a really long time to do it.

Get yourself into a decent guild and play for fun, trophies shouldn't be your main reason to play the game.

If you start now you can get troops and weapons for when the next campaign starts with will help you greatly

Edited by Ultraxian

2 hours ago, Nieird said:

If you dont use gem to have 5 pet at level 20 the trophy for having 5 kingdom at level 15 will also take forever

I agree. I've been playing since they released pets with a couple of small breaks and almost all my level 20 pets came from maxing out delves. But that as well ended up costing me probably like 2K in gems for each one.

8 hours ago, Nieird said:

If you dont use gem to have 5 pet at level 20 the trophy for having 5 kingdom at level 15 will also take forever

If you're a relatively new/low-level player, trophies related to pets and to Kingdom Power Level 15 should be among your lowest priorities.  Those are trophies that take a fair amount of time and effort and not-inconsiderable expense if you're going to try and speed them along.

In the early stages of playing this title, there are much more efficient ways to spend one's time and resources.  Especially if one has an "early game" income stream -- at that point, your income is very limited and there are much better things to spend those resources on than forking out 2000-3000 Gems for a pet whose advancement isn't going to benefit you very much in battle.

On 08/11/2021 at 11:45 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

Snip

On 10/11/2021 at 5:03 PM, acasser said:

Snip

So wanna thank you both for your advice on how to spend gacha keys, etc. To start off these last couple weeks I've been spending the keys and currencies as needed. (Except the event keys will wait till something is good there.) From what I've seen spending them right away is probably more beneficial as the difference in strength of units or their traits on even ultra rare compared to rare is a big jump and more so on legendaries then them. Even with the lack of a mythic pull.

Currently doing so has allowed me to build up a couple decent beginner teams and also grab some faction specific cards which have assisted with the guild boss events that require them

Currently I'm starting to save my currencies and guild seals now after setting up a decent Generator team to help me go through PvE content.

Warlord Class with Axe Weapon (best raw damage currently and higher class)

Carnax (Random Skull Generator with Explosion, medium to high chance I find to cause an endless chain after)

Keeper of Souls (Skull Generator on any 1 Colour)

Crimson Agent (Destroy Lycanthropy, Generate Red Gems)

Will be looking at setting up a gold and souls farming teams soon too. And have first Guild Wars starting tonite.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10-11-2021 at 2:56 PM, Nieird said:

Not true, you get pets from pet rescues from pet gnomes in pvp and arena and you can now trigger rescues every hour during vault events with palooza’s and you can get 1 or 3 pets from daily offers and arena offers if they are needed for kingdom power. A committed player can level them quite quickly now. Every campaign also includes a mythic pet if you buy the elite pass. Getting mythic troops for every kingdom could take longer.

19 hours ago, Vorlon said:

Not true, you get pets from pet rescues from pet gnomes in pvp and arena and you can now trigger rescues every hour during vault events with palooza’s and you can get 1 or 3 pets from daily offers and arena offers if they are needed for kingdom power. A committed player can level them quite quickly now. Every campaign also includes a mythic pet if you buy the elite pass. Getting mythic troops for every kingdom could take longer.

For sure if you buy them it can be pretty fast. Like pretty much everything in a free to play games.

But with 162 pets available and you need 31 copy's to reach mythic, if you dont want to use your gems for them, RNG god need to be on your side.

I dont think there's a trophy for getting a mythic in every kingdom.

Edited by Nieird
  • Like 2

I play daily for many years, and most of my kingdoms still stuck at 'upgrade a pet to level 20' phase. And I can't play one game all day every day just to camp pet rescues, so it indeed takes forever. Most of my level 20 pets are from 2500 Faction Renown. 100 Gold Elites are also a very long grind, but I need only 20 more. At least my Faction Renown total is over 70k so I'm ahead of their schedule when they add new related trophies.

On 27/11/2021 at 3:18 PM, Vorlon said:

As a newer player I'll chime in that pet rescues/ levelling are definitely an end game thing. Besides being unable to complete even half way through one at the moment. The chances someone gets enough copies or food is definitely not f2p friendly without a tediously long grind for each.

The pet rescues also while abundant are mostly timed meaning I need to complete or wait out until a new one is available and then it highly won't be the same one I didn't finish farming. Offers on pets too are shit. Every flash offer I've had on a pet is for only a limited event pets so far that "I've missed on" quoting the game. These flash offer event pets are also usually limited only to 3 purchases and will lack the necessary copies for even one ascension if I purchased all 3 packs making it not worthwhile even as a p2w player.

On 10/11/2021 at 8:56 AM, Nieird said:

Currently I've started saving all my gems, haven't decided what to use them for, will decide after I have a few thousand.

Updated my teams too since I've gotten some better Legendaries. Using a Dwarven Gate Tesla Spam team now for my main team. Building up a Titania team to use as well until can drop her into a Yao team later. (When I eventually get him.)

You need to reserve at least 2k gems for Journey 20k miles trophy, probably much more because you'll lose a lot as a new player without good mythics, and you need enough gems to purchase enough seals for 170-200 wins during event (it lasts for 1 week but will appear once a month or rarer).

Reserving 3-4k gems for 2500 faction trophy is a good idea too, when there's an 'easy' faction event, in case if you can't complete pure faction team level 500 delve without event potions. There is a table of difficulty ranking of all factions when attempting to 2500 them. The main goal of this, aside from permanent stats boost, is a free level 20 pet from faction renown.

Edited by SuperZay

4 minutes ago, SuperZay said:

You need to reserve at least 2k gems for Journey 20k miles trophy, probably much more because you'll lose a lot as a new player without good mythics, and you need enough gems to purchase enough seals for 170-200 wins during event (it lasts for 1 week but will appear once a month or rarer).

Reserving 3-4k gems for 2500 faction trophy a good idea too, when there's an 'easy' faction event, in case if you can't complete pure faction team level 500 delve without event potions. There is a table of difficulty ranking of all factions when attempting to 2500 them. The main goal of this, aside from permanent stats boost, is a free level 20 pet from faction renown.

Does the 20k Journey need to be done all at once for sure with Delves or is it across all?

3 hours ago, Facas said:

20k miles trophy will only be possible when a new kingdom is released. There's no info of when or if a new kingdom is going to be added ( 2 year's gap btw the last 2 kingdoms ). So tecnicly that one trophy is currently unavailable. 

Wrong, every current kingdom will have a Journey event and associated Pathfinder troop like Bounty or Tower troops. Pathfinder troops from Khetar (Bone Knight), Maugrim Woods (Fox Mage), Bright Forest (Summer Sprite) are already in game files and you can see them here.

3 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Does the 20k Journey need to be done all at once for sure with Delves or is it across all?

Why would it accumulate, your score resets like with any other event after it ends.

1 hour ago, SuperZay said:

Wrong, every current kingdom will have a Journey event and associated Pathfinder troop like Bounty or Tower troops. Pathfinder troops from Khetar (Bone Knight), Maugrim Woods (Fox Mage), Bright Forest (Summer Sprite) are already in game files and you can see them here.

There's a ton of stuff in those game files reported on the spoiler site that will never see the light of day.  They're the equivalent of "the drawing board" but contain concepts that aren't going to be released.  Because some of the spoilers listed on those various pages have been there for years.

1 hour ago, acasser said:

There's a ton of stuff in those game files reported on the spoiler site that will never see the light of day.  They're the equivalent of "the drawing board" but contain concepts that aren't going to be released.  Because some of the spoilers listed on those various pages have been there for years.

Either way, I don't see anything in event overview on their official site that indicates Journey troops will be only for new kingdoms

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4407586251535

Did developers ever mentioned it or something?