Om nom nom bugged

stargate1995

I am currently trying to get the om nom nom trophy, however with little success. I have been spawning food for roughly 2 hours in one level. I am aware this trophy has had bugs in the past however from what I have read it was accomplishable through eating 200 times in one level. Looking at the achievers history nobody has earnt this trophy in over 2 weeks, leading me to believe that the trophy is bugged further than it previously was.

• Like 1

Self spawned food should work, that's what most guides/information I could find online said anyway. The main thing making me think it's bugged is the lack of any achievers in the last 2 weeks. The trophy was getting regular achievers prior to that.

EDIT: The latest update also seems to coincide with when the last users accomplished the trophy, really seems like this is most likely bugged and also obscure enough at this point that it could be a long time before it's fixed.

Edited by stargate1995

1 hour ago, MCsparky23 said:

I'm in the same boat. Both this trophy and the trophy for spawning in the wolf, the llama and the golem (A Friend In Need) is glitched for me. Nothing to do but wait for a patch.

I hadn't noticed that one as I hadn't gotten an Iron Golem yet but yep, last achievers were also prior to the latest update so that one is probably bugged too.

On 2021/11/1 at PM7点51分, MCsparky23 said:

我在同一条船上。这个奖杯和在狼、美洲驼和魔像(有需要的朋友)中生成的奖杯对我来说都是错误的。没什么可做的,只能等待补丁。

+1,If you have a physical disc, you can try to uninstall the game, then disconnect the network, stop updating, and re insert the physical disc to play the original version. However, the iron puppet can only get it under the difficulty of doomsday, which takes too long

When I only have the trophy of "a friend in need", if Microsoft doesn't update the game, I will try this method?

On 09/11/2021 at 2:09 AM, hsa_Sandwich said:

+1,If you have a physical disc, you can try to uninstall the game, then disconnect the network, stop updating, and re insert the physical disc to play the original version. However, the iron puppet can only get it under the difficulty of doomsday, which takes too long

When I only have the trophy of "a friend in need", if Microsoft doesn't update the game, I will try this method1f602.png

Not possible due to this game being "always online"