Good against remotes is one thing...

BaseLuna429

I've been trying to get this trophy for three weeks. I tried dozens of guns, my highest score was 12. I hate this trophy, I hate Gearbox, it's the only one I'm missing to get platinum. I've been looking for people to get it in co-op but without result. I'm desperate, I don't know what to do anymore...

?

Edited by Stevieboy

Get a dictator. Put it in bipod mode. If you want to make it even easier, get 2 or 3 of them so when it runs out of ammo, you can switch to another. I heard you have to have lucky spawns coz sometimes 15 wont even spawn during the time limit. Just keep trying. 

On 3.11.2021 at 4:29 AM, rmsison1 said:

Get a dictator. Put it in bipod mode. If you want to make it even easier, get 2 or 3 of them so when it runs out of ammo, you can switch to another. I heard you have to have lucky spawns coz sometimes 15 wont even spawn during the time limit. Just keep trying. 

I also tried it with a Dictator, but not with more of them so that i can switch quickly. Good idea, will try that. This and the Signal to Noise trophy from the Krieg DLC are horrible on console.

• 5 weeks later...