Dlc pack 12, when will it stop?

Megaman80

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, RedDevil757 said:

Complaining about a developer supporting a game with more content lol that's just stupid.

5 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

That‘s not considered support imo, if they keep adding repetitive missions/horde maps for 7€ rewarding you with only a single stupid bronze trophy upon completion.

The only thing this is is greed.

If one drops the 'must have 100% at any price" mentality it will stop eventually and you won't spend money on something that doesn't bring you joy or sense of worthwhile fulfillment.

I enjoyed ZA/SB games for what they are, fun AA co-op romp mostly. I have no need for DLC as they are what they are usually, mindless repeat and asset recycling.

I echo another Strange Brigade tho, that was a fun take on the genre.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

Complaining about a developer supporting a game with more content lol that's just stupid.

I’d argue “content” is a strong word to use in this case lol.

I enjoyed my short time with this game when it arrived in PS+ awhile back, but if it wasn’t free I probably would never have touched this game. It’s one of the most mtx heavy games I’ve played personally. Half of the game’s content, including the majority of interesting weapons, was hidden behind a paywall, and the endless DLCs have been the same repetitive, boring horde maps. And from a trophy hunter’s perspective they suck even more as they only come with 1-2 trophies per pack.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, lurch_9944 said:

I would rather have a new sniper elite game that's not the VR one they released.

Same here. Sniper Elite VR was so bad. My controller did what it wanted and kills from 200m upwards was most of the time simply luck.

Oh and back to topic: It will only stop when the cow is dead.

Edited by Feichti1992

On 15.11.2021 at 8:08 PM, GUDGER666 said:

Why does it have to stop? They aren't forcing you to play it. This is a you problem. 

Maybe you havent figured out what it means to be a completionist :). I know that many trophy hunters are casual gamers, and casual gamers wont be able to have the urge to have 99%+ completion rate nor do they understand the competetive challenge it brings. To me thats a big part of the fun, overcoming very hard challenges.

have a nice day!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

Maybe you havent figured out what it means to be a completionist :). I know that many trophy hunters are casual gamers, and casual gamers wont be able to have the urge to have 99%+ completion rate nor do they understand the competetive challenge it brings. To me thats a big part of the fun, overcoming very hard challenges.

have a nice day!

plus it isn't like they're giving us anything free. we have to purchase every map.  On top of that they are all the same thing over and over again. pretty boring and repetitive to pay for to keep that 100%.  I won't make a day 1 purchase for any more of their games after this triple expansion pass they pulled.

1 minute ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Is the main game as shit as the DLC? The game is free from plus I'm aware, but this none stop release of new season passes kinda worries me.

honestly i was personally pretty bored through the entire game base and dlc it's all the same exact thing for 16 chapters.  the base game for 59.99 should have been about 12 to 16 chapters alone.  instead it was 8 I think and then they sold 8 more over three dlc packs,  what i'm saying is the entire thing should have cost 59.99 instead of about 160.00.  there are plenty of 59.99 games with more content than this entire game.  zombie army 3 was better.

1 minute ago, steel6burgh said:

honestly i was personally pretty bored through the entire game base and dlc it's all the same exact thing for 16 chapters.  the base game for 59.99 should have been about 12 to 16 chapters alone.  instead it was 8 I think and then they sold 8 more over three dlc packs,  what i'm saying is the entire thing should have cost 59.99 instead of about 160.00.  there are plenty of 59.99 games with more content than this entire game.  zombie army 3 was better.

Yeah ok that's the main reason I'm slightly interested, that I had fun in ZA3 with a buddy. Might as well wait to see how much all the DLC ends up costing. Thanks for the info.