Dlc pack 12, when will it stop?

Megaman80

8 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

Maybe you havent figured out what it means to be a completionist :). I know that many trophy hunters are casual gamers, and casual gamers wont be able to have the urge to have 99%+ completion rate nor do they understand the competetive challenge it brings. To me thats a big part of the fun, overcoming very hard challenges.

have a nice day!

Like I said this is a you problem. 

7 hours ago, steel6burgh said:

We have to purchase every map.  

Have to.... Lol. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Like I said this is a you problem. 

Have to.... Lol. 

did you really post LOL omg.  thats what 12 year old girls say in txt messages.  I haven't checked yet but if I look at you completion percentage is it gonna make me LOL????

edit;  yep just checked it's a big LOL.  Quit hating

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for the Season 3 pass to go on sale. $35 per season pass is a joke and yes, I know I can buy the individual levels at $7 each for $21 but again....that's a rip off. No new enemies. No new modes. Just cosmetics and more of the same bs with a new map. Hopefully they are done adding more content and future DLC's.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2021 at 1:36 PM, RedDevil757 said:

Complaining about a developer supporting a game with more content lol that's just stupid.

There not supporting the game with new content. Its the same shit over and over again with season passes at the price of almost a full price game. You act like the DLC there adding is free hahaha. I regret ever putting this trash on my account. 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

There not supporting the game with new content. Its the same shit over and over again with season passes at the price of almost a full price game. You act like the DLC there adding is free hahaha. I regret ever putting this trash on my account. 

I almost share the same feeling, but i loved the game, but enough is enough, and i love completing every game i can to the fullest.

at least they are very easy. The worst i know is when devs make an super hard update which makes the 100% out of reach. Happened to me twice, where im considering going back to my ps3 and clean up one of the two. Being a castlevania game. Zen pinball dlc is just not woth the time of effort

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Megaman80 said:

I almost share the same feeling, but i loved the game, but enough is enough, and i love completing every game i can to the fullest.

at least they are very easy. The worst i know is when devs make an super hard update which makes the 100% out of reach. Happened to me twice, where im considering going back to my ps3 and clean up one of the two. Being a castlevania game. Zen pinball dlc is just not woth the time of effort

The aesthetic of this game is great. Its just the gameplay is tiresome. Go here kill a horde, go here...kill a horde etc etc. I had my fill by the end of the base game. The DLC with the price there charging has made me never want to play another game from this company. 

• Like 1

James Franco “First Time?” | Know Your Meme

The people that have been 100%-ing Warframe since Day 1.

On a serious note, it's really up to you or not if you want to go ahead and do the DLC. And yea, I do agree the DLC for this game can be pretty trashy with the blatant cash grabs.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Helyx said:

That's kind of disappointing. ZA3 was average at best, but still fun co-op with the boys. Grinding 10,000 dismembered limbs is tedious as hell though.

I mean ZA4 is ok i guess. It was just a lot of repetition all the missions felt the same to me.  I think the big disappointment was how much money it ended up costing for the same shit over and over again.  By all standards most would probably vote ZA4 as a far superior game.  However, like you say the ZA3 experience I did with friends and it was more fun.  I think if you bought the game day 1 you would feel a lot of animosity over the fact you didn't get the complete game and actually was a bit of a face slap as people who waited got the game free on plus and the 1st dlc was made free etc.  so here I support a franchise I like and pay a higher cost for it, ps plus and free dlc pack aside, it's the practice of multiple season passes that ruined it.  I will wait to buy Sniper Elite 5 though never supporting Rebellion day 1, that is my pay back.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 0:35 PM, trojbrown40 said:

Still waiting for the Season 3 pass to go on sale. $35 per season pass is a joke and yes, I know I can buy the individual levels at $7 each for $21 but again....that's a rip off. No new enemies. No new modes. Just cosmetics and more of the same bs with a new map. Hopefully they are done adding more content and future DLC's.

I'm waiting when they will make them free like Season Pass1.

I was hoping they wouldn't do the same move with sniper elite 5, but since they call it season pass one, i'm afraid it will end up similiar to this game. If the dlcs have the quality of the ones sniper elite 3 and 4 had, im ok with this, but zombie army 4 dlcs were just a cash grab from 100% completionists...

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, APCGrayLocked said:
Spoiler

it's always lovely that you trophy hunters complain about a DLC, because "cash grab" or because "they added a single trophy". But the reality, colleagues, is another one: they don't give a damn about you. Rebellion still supports the game because they want to do so or because the player base is very active (a prime example of this 2nd case is Dying Light, that was supported until the release of the sequel), not because "we need to steal the money of the Trophy Hunters". And if the players want to buy the DLCs to support a game, is wrong to do so? I'm afraid, that the answer is NOPE :).

Again, this mentality is just yours and this is another reason why people see "us" (i included myself too, although even when i was an "Active Hunter", i never complained about a DLC) as "addicted" or "crazy people". And you can't blame them for saying this.

PS: the complaints about "difficult trophies" are another funny thing to read, because as someone said, you are not obliged to do them. But you can't ignore the thought to not having 100% in a game, can you? Eh, try to DETOXIFY yourselves and you will see that everything, suddenly, will become more easier and you will have a much better time.

Based. I always laugh at those salty rage topics.

9 minutes ago, Cauvuh_Lakrwa said:

Based. I always laugh at those salty rage topics.

Likewise. They absolutely DESPISE the concept of game developers supporting games with more content, especially when it happens a full year or more down the road. Meanwhile, they'll cream themselves (pun intended) over another entry in that Mayo "game." LOL

• Like 1

I got back to the game recently with the free Season Pass One and it took ages to find an active game. And mostly the latency was so high it was unplayable. The DLCs they are releasing for this game is nothing but a cash grab. The weapon selection without paying extra is ridiculously limited. You can't compare this to already mentioned Dying Light or Killing Floor 2.

6 hours ago, Mori said:

Though the game people are complaining about is not Dying Light; is the playerbase in ZA4 very active? 

Reveal hidden contents

vR1duze.jpg

Trophies aside, 7€ for one horde map seems pretty trash to me. 10-15 years ago, developers would have dropped stuff like that for free to support their game, Killing Floor 2 has been doing this for free for the last few years and the playerbase is bigger than ZA4.

Reveal hidden contents

9ZgRaeP.jpg

Back in the day, extra paid content was called "Add-On" not DLC and usually contained more content than most of these yearly season passes. Being a trophy hunter/completionist just adds more frustration to that blatantly cash grabbing BS.

Also, whats up with that "you trophy hunters complain..."? Last time I checked we are all trophy hunters on this site?

Dying Light was an example of my discourse, as i said. And yes, if you are interested only in the horde map, 7 euro are a theft, but again, this is a trophy hunters thing. The players have bought the Season Pass, who comes with new weapons, new skins, new contents.

And not every Developer wants to "drop stuff" for free. And you can't complain about it. Even i, if i was a Dev, i would not put everything for free. And in Killing Floor, my friend, the maps are free, but the rest of the contents that comes with them... you have to pay.

Back in the days, there were only the Expansions but you know, market changes, evolves. EA knows it very well.

For the last thing, i'm not a Trophy Hunter anymore. I'm Retired :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2022 at 7:43 AM, Mori said:

Also, whats up with that "you trophy hunters complain..."? Last time I checked we are all trophy hunters on this site?

So true.  Complaining about trophy hunters on a trophy guide/tracking website. ?

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune
  • Like 1

I'll agree that the DLC is overpriced (though I feel that way about most DLC) BUT the devs do give us free stuff in this game. I'm pretty sure every single horde map has been free, along with the associated trophies.

I dunno, maybe I'm an outlier but I like games getting DLC trophies, especially when said DLC gets put on sale frequently. I'd prefer a game be like this rather than like Fractured But Whole which didn't get any trophies for its DLC.

Edit: My one exception is new difficulty trophies, those are pretty obnoxious IMO. 

Edited by Lion_Squid
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...