Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie glitched?

BEN_2012_2013

4 hours ago, GrantVernonHart said:

This trophy unlocked once you kill someone in Multiplayers, can you tell me more specific? 

I've killed many players who have earned this trophy, but this trophy doesn't seem like it will ever pop for me! The other online trophies have popped for me but this one hasn't. I was just hoping there is a way to fix it! 

Thanks for your response! 

3 hours ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:

I've killed many players who have earned this trophy, but this trophy doesn't seem like it will ever pop for me! The other online trophies have popped for me but this one hasn't. I was just hoping there is a way to fix it! 

Thanks for your response! 

Can you take some pictures or video? Or maybe you should check your gta 4 trophy progress I'm sure you miss something.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Domalish_TG said:

GTA IV has one of the baddest servers. Many trophies are not popping up correctly(especially Petrovic trophy). Just continue to kill people in multiplayer. Also try to fix internet connection (check NAT and speed). 

Awp isn't glitch only if you disconnect or leaving before the match is over (check your money if increase that means count). Even the server (sometimes) didn't stable the trophy will popped out in corect order.

Edited by GrantVernonHart
Why you unlock cut your teeth before let the sleeping rockstar lie?
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Domalish_TG said:

GTA IV has one of the baddest servers. Many trophies are not popping up correctly(especially Petrovic trophy). Just continue to kill people in multiplayer. Also try to fix internet connection (check NAT and speed). 

This is probably what's causing it, thanks for the help! 

On 03/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, Domalish_TG said:

I found a fix to it, you just have to delete all saves flies of GTA 4 and the game itself from your console! 

So yous best go for the online trophies at the start of playing gta 4 or at the end once  you have  unlocked all the offline trophies just to be safe! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:

I found a fix to it, you just have to delete all saves flies of GTA 4 and the game itself from your console! 

So yous best go for the online trophies at the start of playing gta 4 or at the end once  you have  unlocked all the offline trophies just to be safe! 

I forgot; gta 4 server didn't record your online progress only your offline save data.

• Like 1