BEN_2012_2013

Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie glitched?

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I was just wondering does anyone a way to unlock this trophy? I've killed so many people who earned this trophy but it never unlocks for me. 

 

Thanks to everyone who responds! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/11/2021 at 5:50 PM, BEN_2012_2013 said:

Hi, I was just wondering does anyone a way to unlock this trophy? I've killed so many people who earned this trophy but it never unlocks for me. 

 

Thanks to everyone who responds! 

This trophy unlocked once you kill someone in Multiplayers, can you tell me more specific? 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GrantVernonHart said:

This trophy unlocked once you kill someone in Multiplayers, can you tell me more specific? 

I've killed many players who have earned this trophy, but this trophy doesn't seem like it will ever pop for me! The other online trophies have popped for me but this one hasn't. I was just hoping there is a way to fix it! 

 

Thanks for your response! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:

I've killed many players who have earned this trophy, but this trophy doesn't seem like it will ever pop for me! The other online trophies have popped for me but this one hasn't. I was just hoping there is a way to fix it! 

 

Thanks for your response! 

Can you take some pictures or video? Or maybe you should check your gta 4 trophy progress I'm sure you miss something.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GTA IV has one of the baddest servers. Many trophies are not popping up correctly(especially Petrovic trophy). Just continue to kill people in multiplayer. Also try to fix internet connection (check NAT and speed). 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Domalish_TG said:

GTA IV has one of the baddest servers. Many trophies are not popping up correctly(especially Petrovic trophy). Just continue to kill people in multiplayer. Also try to fix internet connection (check NAT and speed). 

Awp isn't glitch only if you disconnect or leaving before the match is over (check your money if increase that means count). Even the server (sometimes) didn't stable the trophy will popped out in corect order.

Edited by GrantVernonHart
Why you unlock cut your teeth before let the sleeping rockstar lie?
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Domalish_TG said:

GTA IV has one of the baddest servers. Many trophies are not popping up correctly(especially Petrovic trophy). Just continue to kill people in multiplayer. Also try to fix internet connection (check NAT and speed). 

This is probably what's causing it, thanks for the help! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/11/2021 at 9:12 PM, Domalish_TG said:

GTA IV has one of the baddest servers. Many trophies are not popping up correctly(especially Petrovic trophy). Just continue to kill people in multiplayer. Also try to fix internet connection (check NAT and speed). 

I found a fix to it, you just have to delete all saves flies of GTA 4 and the game itself from your console! 

 

So yous best go for the online trophies at the start of playing gta 4 or at the end once  you have  unlocked all the offline trophies just to be safe! 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BEN_2012_2013 said:

I found a fix to it, you just have to delete all saves flies of GTA 4 and the game itself from your console! 

 

So yous best go for the online trophies at the start of playing gta 4 or at the end once  you have  unlocked all the offline trophies just to be safe! 

I forgot; gta 4 server didn't record your online progress only your offline save data.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.