Adventurer Trophy

G-RIZ1992

So I’ve tried this method of downloading off another person and saving the map after a match and I’ve been force starting myself into a game and cancelling the match but it just doesn’t seem to pop after 25-50 tries. I’ve changed the rating every time any other tips?

you have to rate 25 different maps after finishing a game on it and the map needs to be stored on your console. maybe it helps to download it and open a server with 25 maps. 

nevertheless @HuntingFever is right, this trophy was bugged, then worked again... and so on. the whole game is a huge mess ?

Edited by Messknecht
  • Like 1

Yeah I know it’s buggy and servers are down but people been popping it downloading a match from player matches saving it when done and keep replaying it but I’m having no luck at the moment might try create 25 maps on my alt and see if it works 

Update : I got it to finally pop I used the call for a vote instead and it worked might take few attempts but got it to work that way but also the trophy will pop it just seems to pop when it feels like it maybe download other maps if you can 

Edited by G-RIZ1992
Managed to get trophy

I started boosting with my friend @G-RIZ1992 here and he got the trophy. After that it took me around 70 tries to get it. I was also able to play some random matches in lobby and download 3 more maps, but here is the catch and I think that is the one where you dont get trophy - I was constantly changing 3-4maps in order to get trophy, but when I started doing it all by myself and used only ONE map with voting option I got it after 8 tries.

So main advice from me would be - Play solo when you have a map, use the same map 25 times, dont change it, dont cancel the match, use the vote option to end the match and then rate the same map 25 times, but with different grades.

Also, trophy seems buggier and buggier with every day - really who ever need it should just start as soon as they can because you can never know what to expect.

• Like 1