Bugged trophies on this version?

Cynical_Hunter

On 2022-05-20 at 10:35 PM, DangerSpice said:

We'll try, but it's fixed for the majority of people, so it's not as high a priority right now. The people working on this have moved on to other things to support the 6.0 patch, and I don't know when we'll be able to come back to it. We will come back to it, but it's a matter of time, so it may pop faster if you work on it yourself. Up to you either way, but it'll pop!

Yes, as I mentioned above, this is being fixed in the 6.0 patch, coming on June 1.

Thks mate - can you please confirm that I am now 198 away from the trophy please?

9-DFC462-D-09-D9-4-E50-8346-2-F2-DF83696

7 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

@DangerSpice its the second day I check and there is no dailies to complete. Yesterday I was on PS5 now PS4. 

why is that? Are dailies only coming back when we get the patch in June 1st

Yes, dailies aren’t present between seasons, they’ll be back in a few days!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

You may need to drink 5, I believe this one was bugged for a totally different reason than other trophies were.

I just had 5 different energy drinks since the patch and it popped for me on ps4.

4 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Has it definitely been fixed? 

It’s fixed for me, I can confirm that.

1 hour ago, DangerSpice said:

Yes, are you still not seeing it? Depending on how far along your progress was when it bugged out, you may need to drink all 5.

I finally popped my platinum a little bit back for PS4 after the latest update but ps5 well that's just another issue again.

Some how going wayyyyy over the required 1000 catches and even going on and doing many more that trophy will not pop. 

So frustrating to finally finish one version for the other to ay up worse, I've mentioned this as well to Devs to go unheard with no response at all this last times messaging.

Despite all the faults having that response gave the company a lot of credibility to me, because at least it showed I was herd and they cared about their market, opposed to now, they here some good and I'm forgotten with the bad ?

8 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Yes, are you still not seeing it? Depending on how far along your progress was when it bugged out, you may need to drink all 5.

Hey would you be able to check my progress on Point Guard? I've gotten a couple hundred since the achievement update, but no luck. Last achievement I need, just need to know if it's tracking properly. I'm actually on Xbox (Series X), but stumbled on this thread.

Xbox Gamertag: Krazie

KO City ID: DaKrazie1

Assists: 1,689

Edit: Nevermind! Looks like I was right on the cusp, it unlocked 10 assists later.IMG-20220602-011129-01.jpg

Edited by DaKrazie1

9 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

It popped after drinking 6 post update for me, but I did drink one of the brand new drinks prior to my 6th, I don't know if that had any baring on it.

Regardless, I appreciate the work you and the rest of the team have done to fixing these trophy issues and I also appreciate the solid communication throughout. Thank you.

6 hours ago, ScintillaWolf said:

It popped after drinking 6 post update for me, but I did drink one of the brand new drinks prior to my 6th, I don't know if that had any baring on it.

Regardless, I appreciate the work you and the rest of the team have done to fixing these trophy issues and I also appreciate the solid communication throughout. Thank you.

I am in the same situation now, on my 7th drink and no trophy. Playing on PS4. Yesterday after the update I had 4, today on my 3rd which is 7 total now.   

edit: I had 5 different drinks today and still no trophy. Almost used all that I have saved and bought. I had more than 7 or 8 different drinks. Still no trophy. 

Any solution for it @DangerSpice 

Finished all I had and no trophy had more than 7 different drinks. 

thank you 

Edited by ZEE11W

On 2/6/2022 at 00:44, DangerSpice said:

Sì, ancora non lo vedi? A seconda di quanto erano lunghi i tuoi progressi quando si è verificato un problema, potresti dover bere tutti e 5.

Please can you check my profile I have 3000 ko assists. ID ReDragone96

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrGarland said:

I also had an issue with Glug Glug. Had to play a few days till it finally popped.

how did you managed to pop it. 

I have been playing nonestop since patch. Only took few breaks. Drank everything I have unlocked and previously saved and still no trophy 

4 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

I have been playing nonestop since patch. Only took few breaks. Drank everything I have unlocked and previously saved and still no trophy 

I have absolutely no idea. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones, even though it took me a few days to get it and I used more than 5 energy drinks before it finally popped. Everything else I've managed to get without an issue so far.

22 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

Whether this works for you or not I don't know, but it took me six drinks to pop it AFTER the update. But one of those six, was the brand new drink that came out with the update. I'm sure you've probably drank five or more of the original drinks, but if you haven't, try to stick to them and see if it pops. I was really hoping nobody would have an issue with this trophy after the update as me and the two guys who I've been regularly playing with all had issues with Glug Glug and all three of us have now popped it and achieved the platinum. Best of luck.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ScintillaWolf said:

Whether this works for you or not I don't know, but it took me six drinks to pop it AFTER the update. But one of those six, was the brand new drink that came out with the update. I'm sure you've probably drank five or more of the original drinks, but if you haven't, try to stick to them and see if it pops. I was really hoping nobody would have an issue with this trophy after the update as me and the two guys who I've been regularly playing with all had issues with Glug Glug and all three of us have now popped it and achieved the platinum. Best of luck.

yeah I have drink one of the new ones and about 7 or maybe more different drinks. That I have been saving since the trophy bugged on me and still no trophy. Hoping for the drinks bundle to come back in the store. Now I have no drinks 

All I need for platinum now is the 5 drinks trophy which is still bugged for me. I play on both PS4 and PS5. Have drank all I have saved and newly gained still no trophy. 

Any solution for it @DangerSpice Are we going to get the drinks bundle to come back to the store as it’s comes with several drinks types. 

thank you 

@DangerSpice

my KO-City-ID: icekube098

my Street rank: silver 68

The following trophies are glitched for me on ps5 version:

True Brawler

Knockout Master

Star on the Rise

Catch-o-matic

Point Guard

Rollin' Round the City

I have definitely met the requirements for these trophies because I already have the platinum on the ps4 version.  Also you can see my progress in the contracts from the screenshots below. Thanks for the help in advance.

20220609-203246.jpg

20220609-203516.jpg

Edited by ice_kube93

On 6/8/2022 at 5:15 PM, ZEE11W said:

All I need for platinum now is the 5 drinks trophy which is still bugged for me. I play on both PS4 and PS5. Have drank all I have saved and newly gained still no trophy. 

Any solution for it @DangerSpice Are we going to get the drinks bundle to come back to the store as it’s comes with several drinks types. 

thank you 

in addition to all that and the 5 drinks trophy bugged on PS4. 

game is super laggy can’t even play any game tried several times. My internet is fine I play other online games and this is the only one that lags like crazy. Tried different days times never seems to be able to play. 

also I have earned 1000 catches, 1000 assists and 100 dailies completed trophies in PS4 connected to a game on PS5 despite me being lagging all over the place no trophies popped for me. 

also at times it will say unable to connect to server or all of sudden I’m kicked of the game and lost connection to server. 

my internet is fine knockout city is the only game lags on me.

lag is on both PS4 and PS5 

Thank you

Edited by ZEE11W

On 2022-05-25 at 6:53 AM, DangerSpice said:

Yep, you're at 802/1000 on my side. Progress is correctly tracking now.

10000 millions Thks popped at 1432 assists - got the 2 plat now

thka for your help - what you are doing his great - should other dev take exemple of u ???

• Like 1