Bugged trophies on this version?

Cynical_Hunter

I got a bug on the Training Day trophy -

Completed all training levels and still no pop.

Also, its great to see a dev in here in the community working to help us. Makes me respect the game makers much more and is turning me back on to a (at times) very frustrating trophy hunting experience.

14 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

Is there any new about an update coming soon? All I ned for platinum is the 5 drinks trophy on both PS4 and PS5. 

I think the next update comes once current event has concluded. Anyone is free to correct me.

• 2 weeks later...

@DangerSpice

Still no glug glug, but all the other trophies seemed to be going well (Just need Daily Doer, but that should be at 100 soon)

I started playing KOCity on June 10 so its been after V6.1 released.

KOCity Version 6.1
KOCity ID - FATstuntman
PS4/PS5

Bugged Trophies:

Glug Glug - PS4/PS5 (Drank prolly 4 dozen energy drinks now)

Edited by FATstuntman

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any information regarding the 5 drinks trophy. It is the only trophy I need for the platinum in both PS4 and PS5. No matter how many different drinks I consume it won’t pop. Now I am max premium pass level, sliver player level. Still with all I have drank no trophy.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I contacted support for the game regarding the 5 energy drinks trophy and here is there response,

Hi Zack,

Thank you for reaching out to let us know that something in the game is not working as intended. What you describe is a known issue that our team is aware of and working towards a resolution. 

While we strive to rectify any issues within the game, technical bugs take a while to pinpoint and correct, so it's possible this may not be corrected right away. 

You can follow up to this and other known issues on the Knockout City Issue Tracker, as well as our official Discord server to stay up to date on known issues and fixes. 

Feel free to reach out if you have further questions or concerns. 

Regards,
WB
VELAN Support

• 4 months later...
On 10/02/2023 at 11:41 AM, snakebit10 said:

I just started PS5 version today and I didn't get the Disposable Garbage trophy, I caught a sniper ball and no trophy and my crew mate got the Making Waves trophy but I didn't. 

That Garbage one can be glitchy. Keep playing the 2v2v2v2 Mutant mode and you'll get many chances.

Was the sniper ball thrown at max charge?

The 5 drinks one is really annoying me. Worse thing is you have to wait an hour before drinking another.

I'm sure I've downed at least 30 by now.

Edited by kevinyang82
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kevinyang82 said:

That Garbage one can be glitchy. Keep playing the 2v2v2v2 Mutant mode and you'll get many chances.

Was the sniper ball thrown at max charge?

The 5 drinks one is really annoying me. Worse thing is you have to wait an hour before drinking another.

I'm sure I've downed at least 30 by now.

Thanks for responding, I have actually got 2 of the 3 since I posted this. I had read that with the garbage disposal trophy to take a hit and be at one heart before jumping in and that is what I did and the trophy popped. I don't know if the sniper ball was fully charged when I caught it the first time but I caught one last night and it popped. 

The energy drink popped with no problem for me. As soon as I drank my 5th one it popped.

18 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

Hello @DangerSpice

For the Crew Completer trophy. Do you need to complete 30 crew contacts in the same crew? Or can I just keep making a new crew after doing the ones available to avoid waiting for new weekly crew contacts?

I'm pretty sure that you don't need to complete 30 in the same Crew, but I think they do need to be "unique" contracts. I'm pretty sure behind the scenes, each Crew Contract is just tied to that week. Season 8, Week 12, Contract 1. Season 8, Week 12, Contract 2. Etc. If you complete "Contract 1" twice, I don't know if it would count twice toward the trophy or not.

I will say that once Season 9 launches in two weeks, we're going to be giving out tons of Holobux from doing event contracts (since it's our final season, and also since we're turning off the ability to spend real money to buy them), so you could use some of that to pay to auto-complete Crew Contracts. There would definitely be enough Holobux you can earn in the season to finish up whatever else you need there.

If you want to test quitting a crew and making a new one to see if that works, send me a DM on Discord (@VelanJosh in discord.gg/knockoutcity) and we can chat real-time where I can check your progress behind the scenes, then you quit and make a new Crew to try again, then once you complete another, I'll check your progress again.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DangerSpice said:

I'm pretty sure that you don't need to complete 30 in the same Crew, but I think they do need to be "unique" contracts. I'm pretty sure behind the scenes, each Crew Contract is just tied to that week. Season 8, Week 12, Contract 1. Season 8, Week 12, Contract 2. Etc. If you complete "Contract 1" twice, I don't know if it would count twice toward the trophy or not.

I will say that once Season 9 launches in two weeks, we're going to be giving out tons of Holobux from doing event contracts (since it's our final season, and also since we're turning off the ability to spend real money to buy them), so you could use some of that to pay to auto-complete Crew Contracts. There would definitely be enough Holobux you can earn in the season to finish up whatever else you need there.

If you want to test quitting a crew and making a new one to see if that works, send me a DM on Discord (@VelanJosh in discord.gg/knockoutcity) and we can chat real-time where I can check your progress behind the scenes, then you quit and make a new Crew to try again, then once you complete another, I'll check your progress again.

I can definitely get to checking that when I get home later today. 

Also currently you need to do 34 days of dailies to get the 100 daily trophy. Is there plans on changing that so people that start the game late don't get locked out the trophy?

42 minutes ago, Suicide_Tortuga said:

I can definitely get to checking that when I get home later today. 

Also currently you need to do 34 days of dailies to get the 100 daily trophy. Is there plans on changing that so people that start the game late don't get locked out the trophy?

We already chatted on Discord, but answering again so other people coming to the thread can see -- The game will be delisted from PSN more than 34 days before the servers shut down, so brand new players to it won't be stuck with an unobtainable platinum. For anyone who has downloaded the game but hasn't started it, that may be an issue, but I'm hoping most people don't wait until the last minute to get started on this one. There are still over 100 days until servers shut down, so plenty of time to get it.

• Like 2

I can say @DangerSpice that my Point Guard trophy is indeed bugged. Currently at ~1200 KO assists and no trophy. Yeah isn't so high from the mark, but I just wondering why this is happening.

I know we've talked about it, but just to let everybody know that they can meet some hindrances while hunting this game. Also, to let you know that there's in fact issues with the tracker, so your team can focus on it and add it to the list. Thank you. 

On 2/17/2023 at 9:51 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

I can say @DangerSpice that my Point Guard trophy is indeed bugged. Currently at ~1200 KO assists and no trophy. Yeah isn't so high from the mark, but I just wondering why this is happening.

I know we've talked about it, but just to let everybody know that they can meet some hindrances while hunting this game. Also, to let you know that there's in fact issues with the tracker, so your team can focus on it and add it to the list. Thank you. 

Yep, this one's already on the list.

On 2/19/2023 at 6:02 AM, Hawkeyejojon said:

@DangerSpice   There seems to be an issue with Rollin' Round the City (Travel 100km in Ballform), Got the trophy on the PS5 but won't pop on PS4 (i presume its either bugged or i have to do all 100km again)

Have heard of some issues here also, we'll look into this one too, thanks.

2 hours ago, pho-king_noodles said:

@DangerSpice hello, is it possible if you can check progress on my account? I have a daily contract that say it’s completed, but at the same time it says I need x amount of a certain action for the contract to be completed. 

I’ve had this same issue. One of my dailies stopped counting halfway through and yet said it was complete. I’ve assumed this one didn’t count.

There are a couple dailies that are bugged right now. These have issues, and will be fixed in 9.0:

Cool Hand Juke
3D Platformer
Big Sad

Here Comes The Boom
Spicy Smacks
Escalation
In My Mitts
Pass Around - White Elephant
Bring The Heat
Something Special
Direct Hit
Sucker Punch
Give It Some Spin
Yeet
To The Point
Ol' Reliable
Hard To Miss
Detour
A Kind Gesture
Night Night

The technical reason behind it has to do with a mismatch on what the client expects complete should be vs what the server thinks. I believe they do count toward the Daily Doer completion, despite them not showing as fully complete on your side.

Edit: Tagging @pho-king_noodles and @Mina

Edited by DangerSpice
  • Like 1

Started yesterday. So far iv had issues get two trophies to pop. Wreck 'em which iv done 3 times so far on top of the ball. Do we need to get both hearts off for this? If so, can I leave to get another ball and get back on? Also the flying from the bandstand to other side of map seems off for me. Iv done it a few times now. Anyone else have an issue?

Edited by BalkeTheGypsy
Hit enter mid sentence like a dummy