Bugged trophies on this version?

Cynical_Hunter

Do you need to score 2 hits on the wrecking ball for the wreckem trophy to pop? I now have 6 KOs but no trophy for it. I got the final blow on all 6.  Iv been doing stuff mostly in the odd data centers but in the last game i actually knocked out a real player, not a bot, and still havent gotten it. Any advice?

5 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

I got 330k XP but still the 250k trophy didn't pop. Has anyone simular issues?

Hmm. I was just coming in here and asking if trophies can bugged in a good way? According to the fame and fortune contract, I have 229,274 xp and the 250,000 point trophy just popped for me. Is this my total xp? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, snakebit10 said:

Hmm. I was just coming in here and asking if trophies can bugged in a good way? According to the fame and fortune contract, I have 229,274 xp and the 250,000 point trophy just popped for me. Is this my total xp? 

That's indeed your total amount of XP. I think i might have to do more. All of the rest popped just fine. Some contracts were buggy, they were completed but not fully checked. Eventually after a few games they were all market as completed. So far i only have a delay in the XP.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TazDevilz1986 said:

That's indeed your total amount of XP. I think i might have to do more. All of the rest popped just fine. Some contracts were buggy, they were completed but not fully checked. Eventually after a few games they were all market as completed. So far i only have a delay in the XP.

Good luck, hopefully it pops for you.

• Like 1

My 250k XP trophy popped at 351.532 XP seems i had to do 100k more for the requirement.

20 minutes ago, DogFacePig said:

I can't seem to get Fashion statement to unlock, despite all other trophies are unlocking as intended. I even tried swapping to only uncommon items and still no difference. :(

Any ideas?

Just try different items from different classes. I had no issues with that one.

• Like 3

The Wifi/Hotspot thing didn't work for me either. Typical.

I have had 26 drinks, and still no trophy on PS4 or PS5. I have drunk some from both the inventory, and from the fridge. Nothing.

And I'm currently at 437,000 XP, and still no 250,000 XP trophy on either version of the game. Great.

Also at 215 total contracts, and nothing. Wtf? Now after update 9.000.000, my dailies won't show on PS4 or PS5. Confused.

Also, Events don't show up in contracts at all after last update. So, I can't see them to actually complete them. Awesome! 

Deleted both versions of the game, reinstalled. Made no difference at all. Surprise (not)

Because I can't see/complete the new Events, I can't earn the Holobux required to progress. AASF!

Missing both Legendary Glasses, and Legendary Gloves - both needed for trophies.

I really am disappointed in this game. I was hoping the latest update would fix everything, including trophies, and the game itself.

None of the below trophies will pop for me...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14283-knockout-city/TheDarkKratos?trophies=unearned

Im really tired of broken games

Now what?

Edited by TheDarkKratos
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

The Wifi/Hotspot thing didn't work for me either. Typical.

I have had 26 drinks, and still no trophy on PS4 or PS5. I have drunk some from both the inventory, and from the fridge. Nothing.

And I'm currently at 437,000 XP, and still no 250,000 XP trophy on either version of the game. Great.

Also at 215 total contracts, and nothing. Wtf? Now after update 9.000.000, my dailies won't show on PS4 or PS5. Confused.

Also, Events don't show up in contracts at all after last update. So, I can't see them to actually complete them. Awesome! 

Deleted both versions of the game, reinstalled. Made no difference at all. Surprise (not)

Because I can't see/complete the new Events, I can't earn the Holobux required to progress. AASF!

Missing both Legendary Glasses, and Legendary Gloves - both needed for trophies.

I really am disappointed in this game. I was hoping the latest update would fix everything, including trophies, and the game itself.

None of the below trophies will pop for me...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14283-knockout-city/TheDarkKratos?trophies=unearned

Im really tired of broken games

Now what?

Sigh bro! Wow... I'll suggest contacting support ASAP and writing a DM to @DangerSpice to see what can work the best for you. First time I heard of something as this. Keep it on bro, you invested a lot of time in this to don't ever get your Plats. 

12 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

I have very similiar problem. I can't see Daily Contracts (they disappeared when I've entered Legend of Gearbeard and then Swashbucklin' Contracts), but I still can see Diamond Contracts (I did complete all 100 levels  S8 but not S9) page which is referenced to Season 8.

Weird! 

How do I complete my daily contracts now? 

All pages under CONTRACTS i currently see:

1. TRACKED

2. TRAINING

3. CREW

4. S9 BRAWL PASS

5. DIAMOND

6. CAREER

7. ALL CONTRACTS

Edited by bratMario
My daily contracts are back after daily timer reset

9 hours ago, DangerSpice said:

Hey all, we know about the issue with Daily Contracts not showing, we're looking into that one ASAP. As far as the other trophy fixes we're working on, those are not connected to the patch that dropped yesterday, and is still on its way (fixing Glug Glug, among others).

If you need any Legendary gear, the shops popping up in each event this season should definitely help! With all the Holobux you're getting from event contracts, you should have plenty to buy what you haven't unlocked through Street Rank or the Brawl Pass yet.

I see you popped these trophies less than an hour after posting this, but let me know if you're still having issues!

I am good now thank you for asking.  I popped them both in the middle of match which was really weird because I didn't change anything from a prior match and the match had just started.  It seems like most things pop, they just pop either before they should or later than they should.  In my experience anyway.  Thank you for the follow up :)

On 2/25/2023 at 3:34 AM, BalkeTheGypsy said:

Do you need to score 2 hits on the wrecking ball for the wreckem trophy to pop? I now have 6 KOs but no trophy for it. I got the final blow on all 6.  Iv been doing stuff mostly in the odd data centers but in the last game i actually knocked out a real player, not a bot, and still havent gotten it. Any advice?

As long you KO Finish (not KO Assist) the opponent while riding the wrecking ball, you should get the trophy. It doesn't matter if it's a player or a bot.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, MrGarland said:

As long you KO Finish (not KO Assist) the opponent while riding the wrecking ball, you should get the trophy. It doesn't matter if it's a player or a bot.

I actually had to boost this one because the final hit alone wouldn't work for me to unlock the trophy. I got the first time I took off both hearts riding the wrecking ball though. 

On 2/26/2023 at 0:36 PM, snakebit10 said:

I was just coming in here and asking if trophies can bugged in a good way? 

The Crew Completer trophy glitched in a good way for one of our new crew members. Sent him a crew invite and as he played a few matches he kept receiving XP for completed crew contracts. By the end of a few matches he got the trophy. He’s never even played the game before today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mina said:

The Crew Completer trophy glitched in a good way for one of our new crew members. Sent him a crew invite and as he played a few matches he kept receiving XP for completed crew contracts. By the end of a few matches he got the trophy. He’s never even played the game before today.

I wonder if I joined someones crew who had the crew contract trophy if it would do the same for me. My one crew mate I have had isn't playing much anymore. 

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 7:43 AM, Mina said:

Same thing happened to me. I was getting 10k per match. The contracts just kept giving me credit over and over after every match. Happened the same way, right after joining a crew.

• Like 2

Update - 250k XP trophy finally popped at 460k. On both versions.

Glug/3 is not budging. I have had 39 drinks (drunk). No trophy.

The 30 crew contracts on my PS4 popped after only 10-15 were completed

But it won't pop on my PS5 even after doing more than 30. Cool.

The current Pirate Contracts screen is completely blank for me, since the last update.

I wish I could post a screenshot here to show. I think im the only one with this problem.

I broke the game really good, huh

?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheDarkKratos said:

Update - 250k XP trophy finally popped at 460k. On both versions.

Glug/3 is not budging. I have had 39 drinks (drunk). No trophy.

The 30 crew contracts on my PS4 popped after only 10-15 were completed

But it won't pop on my PS5 even after doing more than 30. Cool.

The current Pirate Contracts screen is completely blank for me, since the last update.

I wish I could post a screenshot here to show. I think im the only one with this problem.

I broke the game really good, huh

1f602.png

Actually a friend of mine has the same issue with the Pirate contracts. I was telling him about the holobux I earned from them and he couldn't see them at all. 

On 3/10/2023 at 0:44 AM, snakebit10 said:

Actually a friend of mine has the same issue with the Pirate contracts. I was telling him about the holobux I earned from them and he couldn't see them at all. 

I think I might be missing those too. The closest thing I can see to pirate related contracts sits under “S9 Brawl Pass” - featuring a chest full of gold coins and other items. These contracts do not give away holobux so that pretty much confirms it’s missing from my account.

Edit: A new update now shows pirate contracts for me ?

Edited by Mina