DLC Valley of the Yeti

Cassio_Legend

Hey there, 

currently I am trying to 100% all my already started ps3 games. Is there any way to get the Yeti DLC with the Playstation Store closed? 

Thanks 

Nevermind I just found out that you can access the DLC content in the Playstation Store through the in game menu. 

Edited by Cassio_Legend
New information

15 minutes ago, Cassio_Legend said:

Hey there, 

currently I am trying to 100% all my already started ps3 games. Is there any way to get the Yeti DLC with the Playstation Store closed? 

Thanks 

Nevermind I just found out that you can access the DLC content in the Playstation Store through the in game menu. 

what do you mean with "Store closed"? I can still enter the Store.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 08/12/2021 at 11:35 PM, MarcancooL said:

Can the full game be found on the store as well? Or I need to find a disc version?

I'm a month late sorry but yes, you can buy the full game from the store. There's a Gold edition as well which has all the dlc bundled with it. I bought it the last time it went on sale before the PS3 & Vita sales completely stopped.

• 10 months later...
On 1/10/2022 at 0:51 AM, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

I'm a month late sorry but yes, you can buy the full game from the store. There's a Gold edition as well which has all the dlc bundled with it. I bought it the last time it went on sale before the PS3 & Vita sales completely stopped.

I bought the gold edition last week and I was never awarded the Valley of the Yeti DLC - so far It doesn’t look like Sony or Ubisoft can help me here as Ive been in chats with them. I’ll make a separate thread on this. Seems like maybe an issue just for me or maybe it’s a current thing if more bought it now.

Edited by MATTKBAN

53 minutes ago, MATTKBAN said:

I bought the gold edition last week and I was never awarded the Valley of the Yeti DLC - so far It doesn’t look like Sony or Ubisoft can help me here as Ive been in chats with them. I’ll make a separate thread on this. Seems like maybe an issue just for me or maybe it’s a current thing if more bought it now.

Maybe you can refund game if you not started to play yet. You can talk with Sony and tell them about your problem and you have 14 days for refund 

5 hours ago, MATTKBAN said:

That is weird. What is the price of the standalone Valley of Yeti pack that shows up for you now? Since the season pass is bundled in the Gold Edition the individual contents all become "Free" so even if they don't appear in your download list, you DO own them and can add them to the download list individually. This is a long time running problem with some of the content on the store.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:12 AM, pavelbagirov said:

Maybe you can refund game if you not started to play yet. You can talk with Sony and tell them about your problem and you have 14 days for refund 

I tried but Sony said because the content is already downloaded a refund is not an option. I guess they see in their end it was downloaded. It’s silly because even downloading just the season pass from the store or download list prompted the main game and all dlc except the Yeti to the download que.

On 12/3/2022 at 9:26 AM, Nabeel_of_Steel said:

That is weird. What is the price of the standalone Valley of Yeti pack that shows up for you now? Since the season pass is bundled in the Gold Edition the individual contents all become "Free" so even if they don't appear in your download list, you DO own them and can add them to the download list individually. This is a long time running problem with some of the content on the store.

the Valley of the Yeti pack still shows the original price of $14.99. Base game and that would have saved me $5 if I didn’t get the Gold edition that bundles all the dlc which I wanted anyways. Clicking on the Yeti dlc adds it to the cart. I’d have to buy it now haha! Ubisoft already replied saying it’s a known issue and they can’t help either.

33 minutes ago, MATTKBAN said:

I tried but Sony said because the content is already downloaded a refund is not an option.

Don't back down, you haven't got what you paid for so are entitled to a refund. They should be able to fix the issue by giving you the license to the DLC you paid for. Keep trying until you get someone who knows what they are doing. 

• Like 1

On 05/12/2022 at 10:53 PM, MATTKBAN said:

the Valley of the Yeti pack still shows the original price of $14.99. Base game and that would have saved me $5 if I didn’t get the Gold edition that bundles all the dlc which I wanted anyways. Clicking on the Yeti dlc adds it to the cart. I’d have to buy it now haha! Ubisoft already replied saying it’s a known issue and they can’t help either.

That sucks, I'm sorry. I never faced any issues while using the Gold Edition. Got both the Yeti and Durgesh packs activated along with all the small weapons and missions too.

However, like Gudger said don't back down. If Ubisoft know about this issue then it's a problem from Sony's end on the store. They should give you an unlock key or something in order for you to redeem the Yeti dlc. Because without a doubt the Gold Edition comes with the season pass and the pass is supposed to contain every piece of dlc so you are entitled to what you paid for.