Commit to platinuming an unreleased game

Rebourne07

2 minutes ago, BloodyRutz said:

COD: Vanguard. Cold War was not easy. So, I'm ready.

You're a brave man. CoD platinums are either easy or hard, but when they're hard...MAN are they hard!

1 minute ago, Eqill5 said:

Gran Turismo 7 for sure!

Yes! This one is mine too! Of course we'll platinum games like God of War Ragnarok and Horizon Forbidden West, but those will likely be easy. GT7 has potential to be extremely hard, but let's do it no matter what! Gonna be an amazing game!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GeneSaw said:

Doesn't matter what kind of trophy list Elden Ring will have. It's a platinum for sure and make it double if it has seperate lists for ps4 and ps5.

Nice! Most likely that one's gonna be rough! Let's hope it has backwards save transfer. I'd love to platinum both PS4 and PS5 versions but I hate having to play the PS4 version if I wanna auto pop the PS5 version. I wish more games would let you platinum the PS5 version then auto pop the PS4 version instead.

Elden Ring is a no-brainer, that bad boy is getting platinumed/100%ed/ SL1ed or whatever Lord Miyazaki will throw at us poor souls.

For a spicier pick, King of Fighters XV. I would double down and say that I actually pray for a ridiculous and crazy trophy list xD I want it to HURT!

• Like 4

I mean I have quite a few games I'm looking forward to, and I want to Plat them all...but if a trophy list is just too much, that's not going to happen no matter how much I want it. So I'll just list the ones I'll at least be attempting. 

Horizon: Forbidden West

Dying Light 2

God of War: Ragnarok

Untitled AEW game

Hogwarts Legacy

Spider-Man 2

Insomniacs Wolverine

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Viper said:

I mean I have quite a few games I'm looking forward to, and I want to Plat them all...but if a trophy list is just too much, that's not going to happen no matter how much I want it. So I'll just list the ones I'll at least be attempting. 

Horizon: Forbidden West

Dying Light 2

God of War: Ragnarok

Untitled AEW game

Hogwarts Legacy

Spider-Man 2

Insomniacs Wolverine

Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Agree with everything here apart from Dying Light 2! Especially Hogwarts, Tiny Tina and Wolverine

Edited by LOWERCASESUCKS
Spelling

My #1 is Gran Turismo 7

I've always wanted to platinum a Gran Turismo game, but never have. 7 looks like its going back to the old school roots gameplay wise, but with advanced graphics and controls. Definitely the platinum I want the most of any unreleased game.

• Like 1