Commit to platinuming an unreleased game

Rebourne07

On 11/3/2021 at 1:19 PM, pro_cow_tipper said:

Farming Simulator 22 1f64f.png

Loved every bit of FS19 (except cows) and it's currently my rarest plat.  This one won't be as rare since it's not a PS+ game, but if they go crazy with production chains and seasons it could end up being a long one.

Platinum unlocked! Not a hard plat at all if you've played one before.  Two trophies are bugged, so I think it's only obtainable on physical copy 1.0.0, but I'm 2nd fastest in the world at the moment. Very proud of that considering I got it a week late due to USPS and Thanksgiving ? Couldn't have done it without everybody on the forum figuring out the trophy descriptions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pro_cow_tipper said:

Platinum unlocked! Not a hard plat at all if you've played one before.  Two trophies are bugged, so I think it's only obtainable on physical copy 1.0.0, but I'm 2nd fastest in the world at the moment. Very proud of that considering I got it a week late due to USPS and Thanksgiving 1f602.png Couldn't have done it without everybody on the forum figuring out the trophy descriptions.

Good job man! Committed and completed!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 02/11/2021 at 8:00 PM, djb5f said:

I’ll go with eSports Pro Boxing Club

Why have I not heard about this game before? Looks really nice and definitely something I would likely want to play/plat. I have been mulling over their not having been a Fight Night game in ages. Ooh this.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 11/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, Valzentia said:

I will platinum the Saints Row reboot even if it is the last thing I do with my life.

Update: I did it!!!

I'm going to platinum AEW Fight Forever when it drops. Only thing that will stop me is it potentially not having a platinum...

Edited by Valzentia
  • Like 1

the new ace combat game. announced last year, nothing since then there has been nothing about the game excerpt that it will be a next gen exlusice i think will definty pick it up when it launches.... if i have a ps5 by then because i don't have 1 at the moment and it looks like a real pain to do it

oh, and squirrel with a gun if it launches on PlayStation looks like goat sim but you know with squirrels and guns