CO-CP Public

Zi949ad

It’s such a mess right now I believe only FIFA 22 trophy hunters would have the willpower to find a match. I felt so bad for my opponents after me & my random co–op partner won because I guessed they were going for the same trophy and were prob waiting searching for a long time. Best wishes guys ??‍♂️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This trophy is the most frustrating challenge in Fifa 22 due to the way the system works. It's a total shot into the dark, you have to play with a low rated team against God knows who and what, and also pray for your team mate to have basic concepts and knowledge on how to play Fifa (I matched ppl playing full gas on R2/sprint button)...

Just to tell all of you, be brave, have patiente, you will achieve it.

PS: The method to boost with one account searching for matches in classic friendlies never worked for me, had one PS4 with one alternate account with 83 rated squad searching everytime I matched a co-op partner in main account and never found the alt account. IDK if it's due to having both consoles into the same network or not.

Edited by Moussesszz
added info on boosting with classic friendlies search

Currently for me this option to play Public Co-Op is greyed out and I'm unable to click it, so hopefully they maybe have disabled to make some changes to the mode? 

I have spent hours searching and I can never find a game in this mode, so hopefully when it's available again it improves the matchmaking.

On 11.01.2022 at 9:38 PM, thomaruc said:

Any word on what's happening?

Why has it been disabled/When will it come back?

This is the only trophy I need, and it sucks it gets disabled exactly in the week I'm getting all the trophies. Should've done it at the start :(

Is there anybody who can reply this question ? :(

apologies to all of the trophy hunters out there.. what I had posted was a PS5 possible boosting method for Be My Guest.  

I posted it here,  not realizing that this was the wrong forum.. and now I cannot find a way to delete this post.

please ignore this

Edited by SRiley77
I’m a dummy

• 1 month later...

I can’t even search a game at all

On 19/1/2022 at 5:13 AM, thomaruc said:

This has to be the worst designed trophy in a fifa game ever. And we've had that fifa 15 trophy where you have to score a very unique animation where you score off the floor. This is abysmal. 

Good recall, that score on the floor took me a few years to achieve by chance 

almost tried beat the goalkeeper 1000 times and it didn’t register if you don’t score, or sometimes score but not getting a perfect motion

Literally the second worst trophy in history of fifa but that’s still obtain able given patience 

Now this is the worst in history of fifa