DB_GAMING29

Missables

20 posts in this topic

So I'm really enjoying this game! 

 

Trophy list seems simple enough at first glance but not much information about yet,

 

Could any players who have gotten quite far mention any missables?

 

I see a few complete x characters story but I assume it's side quests after they join you?

 

Any tips or help appreciated just wanna make sure I'm on the right path!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only played a couple hours myself but the trophy that has me concerned and possibly missable would be Keep Your Enemies Closer get friendly with all factions, since i've almost finished the first area my Empire rating is down to Notorious. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Only played a couple hours myself but the trophy that has me concerned and possibly missable would be Keep Your Enemies Closer get friendly with all factions, since i've almost finished the first area my Empire rating is down to Notorious. 

Yeah I had the empire at friendly but got it lowered to neutral,  but undead horde or whatever its called has just turned friendly looks like you have to be wary of choices that effect it aha 😂

Edited by DB_GAMING29
Mistake
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the everybody friendly trophy pretty early. You should be able to get everybody there just before you reach Veranto'or in Chapter 5.

 

After that you get into some harder choices where you have to choose between factions. But after chapter 5 it's easy to rebound with companion quests. 

 

Some of the companions might be missable and there are a few story choices that can cause people to leave your party making their companion quests impossible. 

 

Some of the trophies might only be obtainable on NG+ "liberation mode" but haven't made it there yet

 

 

Edited by TowerThirteen
Spelling
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TowerThirteen said:

I got the everybody friendly trophy pretty early. You should be able to get everybody there just before you reach Veranto'or in Chapter 5.

 

After that you get into some harder choices where you have to choose between factions. But after chapter 5 it's easy to rebound with companion quests. 

 

Some of the companions might be missable and there are a few story choices that can cause people to leave your party making their companion quests impossible. 

 

Some of the trophies might only be obtainable on NG+ "liberation mode" but haven't made it there yet

 

 

Ah I see!

 

Have you got any companion specific ones yet? Like complete milisandres story for example cause I've done the empire area, the undead horde area and now in the necromancer area and not had any quests as yet for her 

 

Just for example 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2021 at 5:19 PM, KAdamsy1 said:

Only played a couple hours myself but the trophy that has me concerned and possibly missable would be Keep Your Enemies Closer get friendly with all factions, since i've almost finished the first area my Empire rating is down to Notorious. 

Nah you play around pleasing your companions and you will have all friendly and 1 maxed out

1 hour ago, DB_GAMING29 said:

Ah I see!

 

Have you got any companion specific ones yet? Like complete milisandres story for example cause I've done the empire area, the undead horde area and now in the necromancer area and not had any quests as yet for her 

 

Just for example 

I got a corrupted data bug so i lost 40 hours of game play. got like 4 companions in a row done.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhoDidntKnowThat said:

Nah you play around pleasing your companions and you will have all friendly and 1 maxed out

I got a corrupted data bug so i lost 40 hours of game play. got like 4 companions in a row done.

When abouts do you get their quests?

And oh damn sorry to hear that man!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DB_GAMING29 said:

When abouts do you get their quests?

And oh damn sorry to hear that man!

Yeah you need to go through there dialogue under meet companions. after a certain time in the story you will get quest for them. 2 quests for the trophy. Yeah i was lvl 61 had mortis at 21% and game froze file corrupted so, after the patch it shouldn't happen again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So for the companions I think that each Act in the game has something: 

 

Act 1 - you need to find them in different lands and recruit them.

Act 2 - complete the first companion quest (this will reward a weapon specific to that character).

Act 3 - complete the second companion quests after which the trophy pops for each

 

I've gotten all except Corisandre, whose quest is I'm hoping in the Nexus level?? I cant figure it out, I'm at the Mortis boss and the game glitches out when the boss hits 25% HP every time. Thankfully my files arent getting corrupted...but I cant finish the game. So I only have trophies left for finishing the Nexus and getting lvl80.. which is definitely going to need a new game+ as I'm lvl65 and have done everything in the game so far. Waiting for a patch... but if anyone knows where Corisandres final quest is please let me know.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Minor spoilers:

 

Corisandre's final quest is on the revisit to Castle Hale (when it is under attack). In the eastern section you gain access to an area being attacked by undead.

 

There is an empire character there who will provide backstory for Corisandre and you learn her real name. Clear the associated quest and her trophy will pop. 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Keep your enemies closer" is technically missable but it would be hard to miss. 

 

Some quests increase your faction rep for one group. Companion quests tend to be like this.

 

Other quests might boost rep for one group and lower it for another. Or if you choose yourself over both factions you may lose rep for both. 

 

The key is balance. I'm near the end and my ratings are friendly x 2 and honored x 2 and I'm just a few points away from reaching the last rank with Empire and Demons. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SunDowner1 said:

So for the companions I think that each Act in the game has something: 

 

Act 1 - you need to find them in different lands and recruit them.

Act 2 - complete the first companion quest (this will reward a weapon specific to that character).

Act 3 - complete the second companion quests after which the trophy pops for each

 

I've gotten all except Corisandre, whose quest is I'm hoping in the Nexus level?? I cant figure it out, I'm at the Mortis boss and the game glitches out when the boss hits 25% HP every time. Thankfully my files arent getting corrupted...but I cant finish the game. So I only have trophies left for finishing the Nexus and getting lvl80.. which is definitely going to need a new game+ as I'm lvl65 and have done everything in the game so far. Waiting for a patch... but if anyone knows where Corisandres final quest is please let me know.

That's helpful thank you!  I do keep hearing about crashes and glitches so I keep backing my save up 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, TowerThirteen said:

Minor spoilers:

 

Corisandre's final quest is on the revisit to Castle Hale (when it is under attack). In the eastern section you gain access to an area being attacked by undead.

 

There is an empire character there who will provide backstory for Corisandre and you learn her real name. Clear the associated quest and her trophy will pop. 

 

 

Thanks for the heads up. I went thru the Gale again and nothing is left on the map for me to do. Then I checked my inventory and I DONT have Corisandres unique weapon... so I missed her first quest. Gahh! Upset I missed it.

 

Also, has anyone here beat Mortis? I'm wondering if my save file IS in fact glitched since I was playing before the recent patch. Wondering if I should start a brand new playthru??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2021 at 2:06 PM, SunDowner1 said:

Thanks for the heads up. I went thru the Gale again and nothing is left on the map for me to do. Then I checked my inventory and I DONT have Corisandres unique weapon... so I missed her first quest. Gahh! Upset I missed it.

 

Also, has anyone here beat Mortis? I'm wondering if my save file IS in fact glitched since I was playing before the recent patch. Wondering if I should start a brand new playthru??

I had too :( 25% right at the spawn  everytime 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"This might be overkill" seems to be missable.

If you choose the wrong class, you are unable to learn the skills necessary to be able to learn higher rank spells.

Unfortunatly I piked the combat class (Warlord/Dawnlord) and just realised that I never will be able to learn high rank spells.

You can reset skill points but not your class as far as I can see. 

I had hoped to get everything in one run, but it seems I have to start a second one just for this trophy until I get the rank 4 spells. 🤔

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Couga83 said:

"This might be overkill" seems to be missable.

If you choose the wrong class, you are unable to learn the skills necessary to be able to learn higher rank spells.

Unfortunatly I piked the combat class (Warlord/Dawnlord) and just realised that I never will be able to learn high rank spells.

You can reset skill points but not your class as far as I can see. 

I had hoped to get everything in one run, but it seems I have to start a second one just for this trophy until I get the rank 4 spells. 1f914.png

 

You can still get this trophy, when you respec you will be allowed to choose class again.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SunDowner1 said:

 

You can still get this trophy, when you respec you will be allowed to choose class again.

 

Oh nice, thanks for the information. That removes my last worry for not getting everything in one run. Perfect.

 

Edit: Now if only the trophy would pop.
I did respec into Magic and learned two Tier IV spells, but nothing. :(

 

Edit2: Well it worked the second time.

Edited by Couga83
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Someone knows where tt find a legendary helmet? 

Not sure yet if I come across any ill let you know , still no guide for this game yet 😂 maybe one of the plat achievers wanna make one? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.