New add-on trophies added...

Ashbo

I can't even platinum the main game before Ubisoft drops all their stupid DLC season pass trophies lol, like what is going on with these random "Salt of the Earth" and "Party Crasher" trophies? Sheesh...

Edited by BlindMango

Just beat the first 3 levels on mastery 3.

My loadout:

La Varita 

Eldrich Truth or MP5 with (Armor piercing round/Muzzle Socket/Optical Socket/Pointer Socket) Mods: Overclock/Mk.2 Headshot Supremo (with this you can refill supremo with about 4 headshot kills)/Mk/2 Trigger Discipline

Pyrotechno to deal with helicopters

Desert Eagle to stealth kill enemies and Fast Reload(Pistol) mod to reload all main weapon at once. 

For armors I just use gears that increase move speed. Basically just use mp5 to get headshot kills to charge supremo and use supremo to takeout lots of enemies. 

Edited by Mirrors1118
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GoldenShaka said:

Hmm, so special operations will be only available during November???

And I was going to take the rest of the month for Blue reflection, sheesh.

Special Operations are always available. The new ones are being RELEASED in November

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

There's a DLC coming out already? This game hasn't even been out for a month yet.

Same thing I thought last night when I seen this. I got to enjoy it at 100% for about 6 days. 

1 minute ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Firstly, Mr. Reign said in a YouTube video the trophy appears glitched for Mesozoico, at least.

Secondly, Mastery Level 3 is not going to be a joke. Was expecting the Vaas DLC, but not achievements/trophies for all the Special Ops. 

I was hoping the DLC would just be for the 3 paid DLC of the former villain's. I did not expect the SPEC OPS trophies.

• Like 4

Someone has spedrun Mesozoico and Maceo in <10 mins each already, and whilst I won't replicate speed, their route looks repeatable. Sprint there with Gladiator modded with Speed Mk. 2 and Headshot Mk. 3, get the key, get the then sprint back and deal with end enemies. They use the La Varita, which you should have from the Platinum, with the Stealth backpack allowing shots through the walls. Likely more mods needed, will investigate (playing on Xbox).

Far Cry 6 MESOZOICO Special Operation Mastery 3 Solo 6:15 Speedrun - YouTube 

Edited by PhantomFear94