Where Can I Farm Yen?

sepheroithisgod

1 minute ago, Cloemoester said:

Paradise VR is your best bet really.  On the long course you can get between 7-18 million per game. It's not the quickest way sadly but I do know that this method works :)

This is the guide I used for xp as well so I got nine gate tiles to win at Mahjong:

Hope this helps :)

How do you unlock other courses? I keep funding quickstarts, but only have the short course.

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

How do you unlock other courses? I keep funding quickstarts, but only have the short course.

You may have to play the short challenge course to unlock the middle course. and then play the middle course and challenge to unlock the long course. As long as all the courses have been funded and have the free play pass then you should be ok :) 

If I recall, Clomoester is correct and you need to complete the courses first to unlock others and buy the rest in quickstarter

If you buy the skill to slow down the dice (Precision Press) you can make King Koro-Nyan appear by rolling a 5-6-2 in succession more easily, in addition to any other King Koro-Nyan's on the board. In addition, you can manipulate the Kuro-Nyan thief encounter to 'lose' everything you've earned up to that point. If you subsequently hunt him down, you'll get double what you lost.

Cyricz did a really good guide for the game and the section on Paradise VR is below. 

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/ps4/247615-judgment/faqs/77509/paradise-vr

Artty44.png