Your TOP 5 TV Shows

TuomasH92

My personal top 5 in no particular order...

1. Breaking Bad

2. Sons of Anarchy

3. Twin Peaks

4. It's Always Sunny

5. South Park 

Honorable mention goes to "Game of Thrones" which would've made this list easily if the last season wasn't soo god awful. (Re-pissed my off self off thinking about that final season lol) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slava said:

Oh, I like this. I would've put Better Call Saul on the list as well, but I'm still a season behind. Not sure if I'd be brave enough to put it above BrBa. I definitely felt that at times Saul topped its predecessor though. It's sooooo good.

It's real close for me. If I were to give Breaking Bad a 9 out of 10, I'd give Better Call Saul a 9.1. I've been a big Bob Odenkirk fan for years, and Mike & Gus are both great characters. All the stuff with Chuck is fantastic too. The characters/actors are what nudges it ahead for me. But yeah, both shows are brilliant and in a league of their own. Glad to see so many other fans in here. :)

PS- How did I forget to mention Mystery Science Theater 3000? Too many great shows over the years.

• Like 1

Imma add images ? 

1) Doctor Who -

A show that has to be made on purely creativity, where in one episode, an ill equipped British army try to claim Mars for Queen Victoria, and literally the next episode will be about Romans and Celts bonding over the shared threat of a snake faced wolf.  

Doctor-Who-Guide-Matt-Smith-Peter-Capald

2) Primeval -

A fairly blatent attempt by ITV to steal the success of Dr Who and it successfully managed to grow it's own identity. With earth being covered with the occasional portal to another time period, so a group of resourceful but strangely under qualified government workers have to try and return them through the portals. Also this show did Cordyceps turning people into zombies way before the Last of Us. A major reason I kept watching was the genuinely sweet romance arc that lasted the entire show between Connor and Abby.

72765.jpg?resize=640,432

3) Taskmaster -

Funniest panel show ever in my opinion, 5 funny folks are tasked with a series of challenges in which they earn points, contestant with the most points at the end of the series wins a trophy, the tasks are made to be worked around, creative and typically funny thinking with bring wreck and ruin in equal measure. For example, "Fill this eggcup with your own sweat." So Sara decided to pay one of the camaramen to buy his sweat off of him.

Taskmaster-series-11-start-date-confirme

4) You, Me and the Apocalypse -

A show managing to successfully balance the comedy and tragedy of the upcoming end of the world. We follow 4ish groups who all seem to be connected to each other as we see that many of them have arrived in a bunker in Slough, more and more get revealed as the series goes until the end of the would occurs. With themes of faith being a prominent emerging from most of the characters, whether it be gaining or loss, it's easy to say that that it's not like most other shows.

102539.jpg?quality=90&resize=561,374

5) Good Omens -

Boundlessly funny and creative, it's the show that can, and does, feature a scene where a witch hunter gets pulled over in his car but so newly arrived extra terrestrials, which delay him on his way to the village that contains the literal spawn of Satan, who has just been convinced to turn a nuclear reactor into a boiled sweet. It's the reason to own Amazon Prime in my opinion.

good-omens-dvd-blu-ray.jpg

Other one's I'd recommend...

Assassination Classroom

A Series of Unfortunate events

The Wrong Mans

WandaVision

Gravity Falls

Persona 4 the Animation

Science of Stupid

Erased

Owl House

Milo Murphy's Law