Trophy thoughts?

Dylan-Mehl

Seems pretty easy for Call of Duty standards.

Summary:

• Our default Campaign trophies
  • No Easter Egg related trophies (as far as I can see)
  • Reach level 55 multiplayer (but I think you can also grind this in zombies due to a shared level system).
  • Kill 10.000 zombies grind (shouldn't take that long tho).
  • The zombie trophies in particular are looking very easy this year
Edited by Dylan-Mehl
  • Like 1

Just now, DanTheMan1999 said:

Looking like an easy platinum tbh. Probably around 20/25 hours?

Probably depends on how fast the leveling system is. But with some double xp codes and some skill you can probably knock this whole list out in a full weekend of playing.

14 minutes ago, Dylan-Mehl said:
  • No Easter Egg related trophies (as far as I can see)

Because there is no Easter Egg. Also, Zombies are not round-based.

Source:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/why-cod-vanguard-zombies-is-launching-without-an-easter-egg-quest-or-round-based-maps/1100-6497643/

Edited by BloodyRutz

Inb4 that one guy that always complains that you have to play the game to unlock trophies..

However I personally think this is a great list. What looks like your standard single player list, thankfully still requiring Veteran completion. Multiplayer doesn't look too daunting at all, plus zombies has a nice grindy trophy for the kills that can just be unlocked by playing the game and having fun with your friends! 

The only thing that is a bit lame is the game icon, I thought we were past the days of transparent backgrounds!!

Looks like a fairly normal Call of Duty list to be honest. I’m surprised at the lack of a zombie EE trophy though, and I’m also wondering if the 10,000 kills is in one game or all time. Pretty much all zombie trophies throughout cod’s history have to be done in one game, but maybe this is one of the exceptions.

7 minutes ago, J_E_B_B said:

I’m surprised at the lack of a zombie EE trophy though, and I’m also wondering if the 10,000 kills is in one game or all time.

That's because there is no Easter Egg this time. At least during launch.

Source:

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/why-cod-vanguard-zombies-is-launching-without-an-easter-egg-quest-or-round-based-maps/1100-6497643/

Edited by BloodyRutz

2 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Zombie trophies so the game can go get F?‘ed. Might buy it in a couple years when it’s dirt cheap for the campaign 

Almost every (if not all) Call of Duty games in history has some sort of zombie related trophies. Extinction and survival included.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, FocusDR said:

Zombie trophies so the game can go get F?‘ed. Might buy it in a couple years when it’s dirt cheap for the campaign 

The Zombie mode isn't the same as it used to be. BO4 had the last "traditional" zombie mode with challenging EEs and stuff.

Cold War Zombies was by far the easiest experience I had with CoD in general. It's really disappointing how easy they made it.

Vanguard will probably play the same, so yeah... no need to worry about those trophys anymore.

• Like 2

Extremely easy platnium. Can imagine this will be around 10-15% rarity. Zombie trophies are the easiest theyve ever been. The multiplayer is just level 55. A veteran campaign wont be too difficult either, plus COD always has chapter select so no missables. 

Edited by DhillsPlats
Spelling mistake